Chargers vs Niners SNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chargers vs Niners SNF

chargers defense seems tired. Eat clock up but run down their throat. Yep and take their time before snapping, let clock go down

when you run like that tho, good chance of having negative yards, get a safety, that would be huge, probably wins game

There's clutch herbert losing the game, There we go, more afc teams losing and more outlets of miami getting into playoffs. A great sunday as a miami fan

Well, this was the icing on a great anniversary weekend! Best weekend of football in years, for me. I hope my wife puts up with me for another few decades! Gouda night!

Looking at the box score it looked like Mike McDaniel could have called that game for the Chargers. Only 11 called runs the whole game and 35 passes, this when they are without their top 3 receivers and don't even have one of note on the field. It's just crazy how you throw adversity at some of these guys and they regress back to the thing they are most comfortable with even if it makes little sense given the players on the field or the situations.

I miss rooting against the 49ers. I’m happy with my Chubb though. 😂 I’m not looking past the Texans but I cannot wait for the 49ers game.

Back
Top Bottom