Charles Sharon, WR Bowling Green ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Sharon, WR Bowling Green ?

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Guys, I haven't seen much talk about Charles.

This is one of my Hometown kids I'm really pulling for. He is a good kid with a lot of talent. I realize the NFL is gravitating to the much larger WRs. Charles put up some very impressive numbers for Bowling Green.

Here's his bio:
Player Profile
Class:
RS Senior
Hometown:
Palatka, FL
High School:
Palatka

Height / Weight:
6-1 / 181
Position:
Wide Receiver
Birthdate:
04/04/1983
Experience:
3L

Career Highlights: Caught a pass in a school-record 48 consecutive games... leaves BGSU as the all-time Falcon leader in receptions (232), receiving yards (3,450), receiving TDs (34), seasons with 1,000 or more receiving yards (2), and all-purpose yards (4,519)... ranked fourth all-time at BGSU in TDs scored with 35 and second in punt return yards with 848.

2005: Started all 11 games ... named second-team All-MAC... finished fifth in the MAC in receptions per game (6.73) and in receiving yards (93.5)... was third in the league in punt returns (10.8) and sixth in all-purpose yards (135.9)... named MAC East Offensive Player of the Week after the Ohio game and MAC East Special Teams Player of the Week after the Miami contest... had eight catches for 116 yards and a TD at Wisconsin... also returned two punts for 49 yards in that game... had nine catches for 121 yards and two scores at Ball State... had three catches for 97 yards against Boise State... added seven catches for 95 yards and a TD against Temple... had a career-high 10 receptions for 185 yards and a score against Ohio... had eight receptions for 129 yards against Western Michigan... had seven catches for 71 yards and had 2 kickoffs for 75 yards against Miami... tied his career best with 10 receptions against Toledo (106 yards and a TD) had two kickoffs for 61 yards against the Rockets.

What do you think?

themole said:
Guys, I haven't seen much talk about Charles.

This is one of my Hometown kids I'm really pulling for. He is a good kid with a lot of talent. I realize the NFL is gravitating to the much larger WRs. Charles put up some very impressive numbers for Bowling Green.

Here's his bio:
Player Profile
Class:
RS Senior
Hometown:
Palatka, FL
High School:
Palatka

Height / Weight:
6-1 / 181
Position:
Wide Receiver
Birthdate:
04/04/1983
Experience:
3L

Career Highlights: Caught a pass in a school-record 48 consecutive games... leaves BGSU as the all-time Falcon leader in receptions (232), receiving yards (3,450), receiving TDs (34), seasons with 1,000 or more receiving yards (2), and all-purpose yards (4,519)... ranked fourth all-time at BGSU in TDs scored with 35 and second in punt return yards with 848.

2005: Started all 11 games ... named second-team All-MAC... finished fifth in the MAC in receptions per game (6.73) and in receiving yards (93.5)... was third in the league in punt returns (10.8) and sixth in all-purpose yards (135.9)... named MAC East Offensive Player of the Week after the Ohio game and MAC East Special Teams Player of the Week after the Miami contest... had eight catches for 116 yards and a TD at Wisconsin... also returned two punts for 49 yards in that game... had nine catches for 121 yards and two scores at Ball State... had three catches for 97 yards against Boise State... added seven catches for 95 yards and a TD against Temple... had a career-high 10 receptions for 185 yards and a score against Ohio... had eight receptions for 129 yards against Western Michigan... had seven catches for 71 yards and had 2 kickoffs for 75 yards against Miami... tied his career best with 10 receptions against Toledo (106 yards and a TD) had two kickoffs for 61 yards against the Rockets.

What do you think?
Hope your boy does well mole...I have a a home boy to that I'm hoping does well...Anthony Carfagno FB from Eaststroudsburg university Pennsylvania.

Fast, good leaps, has a knack for the tough catch, but drops more than I would like. A poor man's Chambers lol.

And I wouldn't say your 100% with saying the NFL is going towards larger recievers. Smith and Moss were at the pro bowl, and they are no bigger than 5'9.

phinfan_1 said:
Hope your boy does well mole...I have a a home boy to that I'm hoping does well...Anthony Carfagno FB from Eaststroudsburg university Pennsylvania.

Thanks phinfan_1. I wish your man all the best also.

Back
Top Bottom