Charlie Frye Bandwagon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charlie Frye Bandwagon

He'll be a fumbling interception machine in the NFL. I can't prove anything right now, but i know it's going to happen.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
He's thought of by many as a Brett Favre clone, only tougher...yeah, he sucks :rolleyes:

Thats great as long as you are patient enough for him to develop. Remember, when Favre first came into the league he had the "superman" mentality that resulted in a ton of INTs. When he went to GB he locked onto Sharpe way too much. After a few years he developed into one the best in the league and the same may be true for Frye. You gotta give him a few years to get there though.

I'll bet Jason Taylor would join the bandwagon if he hears of it

Cheapshotz said:
He'll be a fumbling interception machine in the NFL. I can't prove anything right now, but i know it's going to happen.

Good points with a lot to back it up.

Frye is actually my second QB I would like to have in this draft taking in what rounds everyone is projected in. Still would rather have Smith.

Jaj said:
I could see Cleveland taking him if they don't get Rodgers in the 1st.

Yeah, I can definitely see that happening. There’s nothing Browns fans love more than homer talent. He’s been mentioned as the heir apparent to the Kozar crown, on just about every sports talk show. They only down side to them is, he didn't go to OSU, so how good can he really be?

IMHO, the real QB sleeper is Tommy Chang from Hawai’i. He’s off everybody’s radar, never got much prime time TV, and was coached by and ex-NFL HC.

i was just about to comment on the odd lack of bandwagon threads which usually permeate this place.... but nevermind now...

Back
Top Bottom