Charlie Frye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charlie Frye

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
he won't make it to #46 green bay will take him in the first or trade to get him in the second I hear they love the guy

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CaptainCharisma said:
So who's on his bandwagon? If we don't draft Smith and take Edwards instead, would you want to see him drafted in the 2nd round????

I'd be happy with Frye in the 2nd round (unless of course there was some surprising guy that was a 1st round talent and fell for some reason and we took Frye over him, lol).

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't like him at all. I'm glad we don't have a pick for him.

Minnphin

I need a Mojito
Reaction score
I read that he had the smallest hands of any QB at the combine. Don't know how much stock you put in that, but hate to see too many fumbles and balls slipping on passes.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Frye's stock is slipping. He has the hand size of a 12 year old boy. No BS.

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My 3 QB choices are either Charlie Frye, Stefan Lefors, or Jason Campbell. Charlie played for a smaller team and did very well....Stefan Lefors did an amazing job against MIAMI HURRICANES, and Jason Campbell is flat out solid. Charlie Frye is a big guy, i dont see how he'd have the smallest hands...but oh well.

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
The size of his hands shouldnt matter THAT much. The only thing it effects is when he is getting blind sided and the ball is exposed he will have a chance of fumbling... but still with proper technique it shouldnt be too big of a deal.

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Lazy1 said:
The size of his hands shouldnt matter THAT much. The only thing it effects is when he is getting blind sided and the ball is exposed he will have a chance of fumbling... but still with proper technique it shouldnt be too big of a deal.
:yeahthat:

Top Bottom