Cheap Authentic Brandon Marshall Jersey...Real or Fake? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap Authentic Brandon Marshall Jersey...Real or Fake?

Gamezover

Scout Team
Reaction score
My friend sent me a link to this website that is selling so called "authentic" Brandon Marshall jerseys for $25! The website is www.borntrade.net. Needless to say this price has me very skeptical. However, my friends said that a couple of his co-workers have ordered from here with positive results. Just wondering if anyone has order from this site before. It looks real from the picture on the site. Let me know what you guys think....thanks!

It's $25, I guarentee it's fake. If all you're gonna do is wear it on Sundays at home and don't care about the subtleties of a fake though then who cares.

how long does shipping generally take from these sites? and what are the chances of getting a jersey missing a number or something? anyone had good luck with these types of sites?

Sorry but I dont see where it is advertised as "authentic" on that website.

go to nflnhlshop.com, its legit. i got a marshall and a dansby jersey from there, and they both are legit. i dont know about this site, but the one i tried worked.... and i also ordered a lebron jersey from there too

ive ordered an orange jersey from nflnhlshop.com and was happy with it. im sure its fake and its not even the best of my fakes but the price was like 44 all told and if you get more then one then shipping will be less. im gunna geta few more from there after my vacation spending. prolly marshall henne and strausberg

marshallorange.jpg Hello buddy, i sell jerseys they are $60 including s&H, i do paypal and ship as soon as paid. pm me for more details.

I got knock off from a different site. its ok, but the shoulder logos are the most obvious difference. I was looking for something that looks authentic to wear to a game as a visiting dolphins fan so i dont wanna ruin my real authentic. so beware, Miamis jersey is very detailed and the knock offs can be obvious.

Back
Top Bottom