Cheap jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap jerseys

ry-dbar

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. A friend of mine just gave me my first jersey (white Marino) throwback from 94. He said it cost 35 dollars at fashionlineshop.com. It's seems legit but can't be for that price. Anyway they have Ginn, White, Brown, and others so I thought I'd let you all know. If this has been posted already I do apologise. Plus I am in no way affiliated with this web site so I'm not trying to pimp it out.

i hat to tell you this but those jerseys are all fake...the Marino throwback shouldn't have a dolphins but a 75th anniversary patch...also the Griese jersey has round collar not a v-neck

awesome i think i might get a couple this summer, im not one to care alot about legitimacy when you can save so much. im thinking orange long and marino throwback, the long one looks as if the numbers are just one layer which could be a deal breaker.

I got a Dan jersey authentic, but it is the new style which i think is cool. instead of it being like 300 dollars it was 40 bucks. i think it is awesome great buy... i got it on ebay... i also saw ones of players that are on the team now for the about 30 to 120 dollars... but that was last year when i got my marino jersey.. my bro got a jt jersey right b4 he left the dolphins for 20 and authentic... it was stupid then no so stupid now... think there might still be reg ones for cheap... maybe some redskins bought the dolphins jersey and now do not want... hope this helps.

I was sure they were not real. But the name and numbers are all stitched and it looks pretty cool so real enough for me. And as a bonus if it gets effed up who cares only out a little bit!

who cares if they are fake. they are cool just to chill you know

fake jerseys look horrible...if you look on ebay and do your research you could find authentics for a reasonable price...i've paid no more than $125 for the jerseys I own and some even for below $100...granted some of the fakes do look great

of course they are real....I can anyone question the legitimacy of this "authentic" Dan Marino jersey:

clear.gif

:lol:

or this "authentic" Adrian Peterson jersey:

clear.gif

Check out www.supersportsboy.com

They have all kinds of jersey, and I've bought quite a few. The NFL and MLB jerseys look good, but the NHL jerseys suck. The only thing that sometimes looks un-authentic is the stitching on the inside of the jerseym, but nobody sees that anyway.

And the more you order, the cheaper they end up, because the shipping is less per item if you order more. They come from China, I believe. I've gotten them around 26.00/jersey by ordering 10 at a time.

If anyone is interested, maybe we can order a batch together. I still want to get the Ginn and Bess jerseys. I already have the Pennington, Long, and Porter jerseys.

And FYI - I just ordered a bunch of the new rookies and traded players a few weeks ago - ie - Sanchez, Stafford, T. Gonzalez, Cassel - and all of them looked great.

I don't usually tell anyone about the site, but you guys are Fin fans, so what the hell.

fake jerseys look horrible...if you look on ebay and do your research you could find authentics for a reasonable price...i've paid no more than $125 for the jerseys I own and some even for below $100...granted some of the fakes do look great

:err: which is it??

I get the "fake" authentics all the time off eBay. I've NEVER paid more than 40 bucks for one...so you should never be even spending close to $100. Almost everyone I've gotten looks very good, barely can notice any difference between the real and the fakes. I'm sure there are fakes out there that look bad...but I havent gotten one yet. If you look around and do the research, you can get a nice rip-off jersey for a very fair price AND it will look good.

Anyone have a Ricky Williams away Jersey? I bid on one on Ebay and I was outbit by a penny.. It sucked :(

Back
Top Bottom