Cheapest Jersey Ever Part 2! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Jersey Ever Part 2!

i like the way this fool says. "This is great for any collector fan or Gangsta"

clear.gif

hahhaha

Droopy I couldnt help it I had to ask him why an NFL jersey had an NBA logo, as soon as he replies I will post it here.......Is this the same guy that had the Ricky William jersey or are there really TWO people this stupid

:roflmao: :lol: :rofl4: :chuckle: :rofl3: :laughat: :vault:

Hillarious! LOL. I can't belive he'd actually sell that kind of crap. And the positive feedback is baffling.

Anyways - I have a quick question. Anyone know if they're mass producing a jersey for Chambers? I've seen his home jersey online a few times, but never in any stores.

Fins2theend said:
Droopy I couldnt help it I had to ask him why an NFL jersey had an NBA logo, as soon as he replies I will post it here.......Is this the same guy that had the Ricky William jersey or are there really TWO people this stupid

Here is his answer to the question about the NBA logo
"hello,

u are right i got to check in to it .something is wrong.

tks"

Im sorry but nobody is that stupid, and where on earth is anyone paying $500 for a Dan Marino jersey?

gmoney41 said:
I'm pretty sure you guys remember the famous Ricky William Jersey, but once again there is another jersey that wants to join the list. Heres another syupid jersey, this one happens to be a Dan Marino one accept its a NBA Authentic jersey, and once again there are those 1984 season stats. :roflmao:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24962&item=5107072256&rd=1

whats wrong with the 1984 numbers?

The funny thing is I saw a guy yesterday wearing a NBA jersey with 13 and marino on it. But it was one of the sleveless tank top jerseys.. looked really studpid. I thought that's what this thread would be.

gottahavefootba said:
whats wrong with the 1984 numbers?

The funny thing is I saw a guy yesterday wearing a NBA jersey with 13 and marino on it. But it was one of the sleveless tank top jerseys.. looked really studpid. I thought that's what this thread would be.

There was a Ricky William yes it said William jersey with the 1984 stats on it, thus the stats comment.

Fins2theend said:
"hello,

tks"

Im sorry but nobody is that stupid, and where on earth is anyone paying $500 for a Dan Marino jersey?

gottahavefootba said:
he's removed the pic already for the nba logo. lol

lol :roflmao:

I just emailed him asking why he took the NBA logo off, Let's see if he puts it back on. :cooldude:

Fins2theend said:
"hello,

tks"
Something is wrong? Ya think? I'll bet he's got hundreds of jerseys just like that and he paid about $50 for the whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom