Cheapest Jersey Ever Part 2! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Jersey Ever Part 2!

OK so his "Authentic" :shakeno: "Throwback" :shakeno: fake signature Marino jersey is 75.00 any takers:shakeno: What a moron I do believe I am going to report him

Check out the guys feedback, it seems some people have been sold some fake items.

This would never happen at the FinHeaven memorabilia store. :shakeno:

If the signature is fake, why even hype the jersey up bc of it? Authentic Signature!(not real though)

whats the joy in that?

yea report that bum...but ya know, any..err..a fool and his money are .....

Scrap said:
I emailed him, pretty much telling him he is a joke.

You know I looked at his other stuff and other than a pic error the other stuff looks ok (Jerseys) He might have just gotten had by someone and is trying to get rid of them so I will hold off on the reporting for now.

Maybe Memories said:
lol difficult to find... HA!!!

Indeed it is difficult to find - only few idiots have the "talent" to "innovate" a product like this....

I say report his *ss - This is simply outrages! :yell:

Phinz4Life said:
:roflmao: :lol: :rofl4: :chuckle: :rofl3: :laughat: :vault:

Hillarious! LOL. I can't belive he'd actually sell that kind of crap. And the positive feedback is baffling.

Anyways - I have a quick question. Anyone know if they're mass producing a jersey for Chambers? I've seen his home jersey online a few times, but never in any stores.

The Pro Shop in Davie has Chambers in orange, aqua, and white. We have a new type of jersey called "Replathentic" it is a replica jersey with Authentic type lettering stiched on. Chambers has not arrived in that new jersey yet.
Call us and we will ship. 954-424-7590

Back
Top Bottom