Cheapest Jersey Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Jersey Ever

38_1JPG-1.jpg

:roflmao: !!!!!!!!!!Thats by far the biggest scam ive ever seen!

:rofl3: I think broken English would have been a nice touch. Cherry on top if you will. :D

Any Dolfan that buys that thing should be barred from procreating.

I've seen some major Ebay scams (including one, believe it or not, that was actually selling a "scam"...im serious, thats what the listing said lol) but this is just ridiculous. We should find out who buys that n give em a royal beatdown for their stupidity, haha.

And on top of messing up the name, they have a thing for season achievements in 1984. That's only 18 years before Ricky became a Dolphin!

This guys in NY, so I think I'll pay him a little visit for disrespecting not only our RB's jersey but the Miami Dolphins by trying to sell that horrible disgrace for a "jersey".

I think I'll make him eat it, and then sucker punch him in the throat when he's swallowing it. :nono:

just a little something... they arent saying ricky has those records.. they are saying those are the dolphins records..

"THIS JERSEY ALSO HAS THE SEASON RECORDS BROKEN BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS IN 1984"

just setting you boys straight

wow! look at his feedback and then the previous jerseys he has sold! People are either REALLY stupid, or don't watch football and buying the jerseys for others!

Back
Top Bottom