Cheapest Jersey Ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Jersey Ever

Yeah, according to his feedback all of his jerseys are 100% Authentic. :shakeno:

Pickles said:
just a little something... they arent saying ricky has those records.. they are saying those are the dolphins records..

"THIS JERSEY ALSO HAS THE SEASON RECORDS BROKEN BY THE MIAMI DOLPHINS IN 1984"

just setting you boys straight

and why would you want to defend the guy selling this shirt :shakeno:

Hey, stop making fun of him. I bought that jersey. Not all of us have hundreds of dollars to spend. In fact, I bougth two of them. Ricky William happens to be my favorite player so HA !

That's horrible

gmoney41 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24962&item=5104640046&rd=1
Aight I know there are alot of fake authentic jerseys around but this one has to be one of the worst looking ones. First of all the 4 is messed up and the stats look stupid and most of all Ricky William!! I guess we gotta new running back. :roflmao:

I buy alot of inexpensive Dolphin paraphernalia on ebay - but buying jerseys, I'd prefer a number of other trustier sites - eastbay.com, nfl.com, miamidolphins.com.

njfinfan said:
I buy alot of inexpensive Dolphin paraphernalia on ebay - but buying jerseys, I'd prefer a number of other trustier sites - eastbay.com, nfl.com, miamidolphins.com.

Yea...Ebay doesnt tend to be a good way to go. I've gotten some nice stuff off of there (my Chargers light blue throwback, for example), but alot of the stuff they sell there is fake or defective, and theres no way you can return it that I know of.

Back
Top Bottom