Cheapest Site to get Authentic Customized Dolphins Jersey's. Only $231.99 with S&H | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Site to get Authentic Customized Dolphins Jersey's. Only $231.99 with S&H

Cuban B

Reaction score
you know these babies sell for $299.99 on the Dolphins site excluding shipping and handling. And not only that, if you choose a single digit # on a custom jersey they add a "0" in front of it.

forget that. forget paying $300.00 + for a custom authentic jersey

this site has them for $289.99 with a 20% end of the year discount and free S&H

http://mvp.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=716626&cp=716624

the jersey's only come out to $231.99 with S&H included!!!!!

you can't beat that!!! for a CUSTOM AUTHENTIC JERSEY everything STICHED ON!

i just bought a custom teal authentic Culpepper today

here's a screen shot for proof. just giving my fellow Fins fanatics a headsup!!

customculpepperjersey0eo-1.jpg

what a steal!!!!

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I think there was a site that was selling authentics for around $180...I will try to find the site.

Take a picture when you get the jersey; some close up's so we can make sure they're 100% authentic and not knock off's.

Roman529 said:
I think there was a site that was selling authentics for around $180...I will try to find the site.

OK but were they customized authentics?

Blueprint said:
Take a picture when you get the jersey; some close up's so we can make sure they're 100% authentic and not knock off's.

it's a CBS website

they're not going to be knockoffs

i've bought from them before

I beat that.

Last year, I got an authentic personalized Ronnie Brown jersey for $150.

And it's 100% authentic. NFL tag and everything.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I beat that.

Last year, I got an authentic personalized Ronnie Brown jersey for $150.

And it's 100% authentic. NFL tag and everything.

ebay? :confused:

that was a great deal you got

i got a authentic chris chambers jersey for 50$ on ebay

Roman529 said:
Authentic jersy's range in price by team, so the authentic you saw at 180 was prolly a Packers or Colts. Those are the only teams that retail for that price. If it wasnt one of those 2 it was on sale. The Phins are Double color # stitched and Triple color name stitched, which is why they are so expensive.

Yeah I guess if it sounds too good it probably is....I did get an Authentic Zack Thomas teal jersey for around a $150 a few years back....everthing was sewn on with the right patches as well.

MVP.com is a cool site. I might get a white Culpepper, although that price is too high for me right now.

Back
Top Bottom