Cheapest Site to get Authentic Customized Dolphins Jersey's. Only $231.99 with S&H | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapest Site to get Authentic Customized Dolphins Jersey's. Only $231.99 with S&H

just had to add, i got an authentic RW probowl jersey with s&h to canada for under 50 bucks just 2 weeks ago, thank you ebay

I remember last summer a bunch of people buying jerseys. I think it was teamstore.com. I want to say everyone was buying them for about 150.00. I remember trying to order one, but they were all sold out. All of them were like 50% off.

InMyChambers said:
haha you got ripped off. ebay is the way to go.
If you think that you got a good deal on ebay then you got ripped off. People that sell jersey's on ebay make a living off people that don't know what authentic jersey's actually look like. Just because something has an NFL tag doesn't make it the real deal... just like watches that say Rolex. Looks can be decieving always buy from a trusted retailer. just my opinion

HaRdKoReXXX said:
If you think that you got a good deal on ebay then you got ripped off. People that sell jersey's on ebay make a living off people that don't know what authentic jersey's actually look like. Just because something has an NFL tag doesn't make it the real deal... just like watches that say Rolex. Looks can be decieving always buy from a trusted retailer. just my opinion
who cares? i don't get the fascination with "authentic" jerseys.

Juan Cribbs said:
who cares? i don't get the fascination with "authentic" jerseys.
Hardcore Dolphin fans like myself only buy authentic jerseys. A couple hundred bucks is not a lot to spend if you're obsessed with this team. Diffrent stokes...

I get jerseys as gifts or I once got one that looked pretty damn authentic for $45...

The Phins are my team, but if I'm gonna shell out $300 I better be sitting on the 50 yard line.

HaRdKoReXXX said:
Hardcore Dolphin fans like myself only buy authentic jerseys. A couple hundred bucks is not a lot to spend if you're obsessed with this team. Diffrent stokes...

Buying an EXPENSIVE piece of merchandise is NO requirement to be a "hardcore" Dolphin fans.

Some of us are limited in monetary means.

I`m not even sure if most people can tell authentic jerseys vs. knockoffs. I`ve got an "authentic" I think, Marino jersey circa 1994 that was bought by a buddy of mine at the SB played in Phoenix (`96) when he was invited to an NFL Collectibles party (his sister used to do the Raiders travel schedules through her travel agency when they played in LA), I think he paid $130 for it then...it`s not autographed. It`s a nice jersey, but I`ll be damned if I can tell a big difference between that, and what I see some of the local yahoos wearing in the bar on Sundays...the stitching is pretty sweet on it though! I`ve only worn it once, when I went up to Seattle, when we beat the Hawks in the `99 wild card game...maybe I should`ve worn it and flown to Jville the next week, huh. I`ll probably wear it again when I`m in Miami for the first home game this fall.

Phinz4Life said:
Buying an EXPENSIVE piece of merchandise is NO requirement to be a "hardcore" Dolphin fans.

Some of us are limited in monetary means.

says the man with a VIP sign......j/k im joking

i hope he said that bc of his screenname..

you guys wanted to see pictures, here you go

i just got it today in the mail, it's so freakin sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

it took less than 12 days to get here, that was quick

peppjerseyback2ov-1.jpg

peppjerseyfront5kr-1.jpg

peppjersey16ns-1.jpg

peppjersey27lq-1.jpg

peppjersey37fo-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom