Cheapsh0tz top 10 mock. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheapsh0tz top 10 mock.

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm just doing the top 10 for now. I might complete and revise this later tonight.

TRADES

CLEVELAND sends #3 and 2nd rounder and 5th rounder to Miami for #2
TAMPA send #5, 2nd rounder and later 3rd to Miami for #3.

1. San Francisco - Aaron Rodgers QB He's been their guy all along.

2. Cleveland - Alex Smith QB. Crennel fears someone moving into this spot and taking Smith. He makes the deal and takes their franchise QB.

3. Tampa Bay - Ronnie Brown RB. Gruden has wanted this kid all along. The QB rumors were just smoke screens. He takes the STUD Rb he's always wanted.

4. Chicago - Braylon Edwards WR. Lovie was poised to take Benson, but with Edwards falling he takes the BPA.

5. Miami - Cadillac Williams RB. Saban gambled hoping Chicago would take Benson. They screwed his plans of a another possible trade down with Minny. Saban takes Caddy and is satisfied with the other picks he has accumulated.

6. Tennessee - Antrel Rolle CB. He's been their guy all along.

7. Minnesota - Mike Williams WR. They consider the burner Troy Williamson with this pick by settle on the Taller Williams and his play making ability.

8. Arizona - Cedric Benson RB. They need a RB and take arguably the best runner in the draft.

9. Washington - Troy Williamson WR. Everyone is thinking pacman here, but there's plenty of depth at the position. Washington loves the speed/size combo of Williamson and plan to take CB at #25.

10. Detroit - Derrick Johnson LB. The Lions don't let the #1 rated defender slide any further. Johnson's stock has fallen consderably but Detroit takes him and don't look back.

With the RB depth though, I'm not sure why he wouldn't go M. Williams with the #5 and go RB in the 2nd round.

Guden has yet to grasp the smokescreen. He just honestly picks from the lucky dip and that's his flavor of the week.

jtown777 said:
With the RB depth though, I'm not sure why he wouldn't go M. Williams with the #5 and go RB in the 2nd round.

There's a huge drop off between the talent of the top 3 backs and the rest of them. We need a stud back and pick one in the top 5.

I'm just thinking at #5, BPA. That's all. And it's been said tha Mike Williams is the Best in the draft.

It's also been said he's to slow to play WR. All rumors and opinions. We need a RB more than we need a slow WR.

Im sick of everyone saying Mike Williams is too slow. In case you guys havent seen last years 40 times Michael Clayton ran a slower 40 time than Mike Williams and if my memory is correct he led all rookie recievers this past season. Kiper also stated last night the Williams 40 time was better than that of Jerry Rices. If that is your only knock on the guy come off it his 40 time is just fine, especially for a guy 6'5 335.

Cheapshotz said:
I'm just doing the top 10 for now. I might complete and revise this later tonight.

TRADES

CLEVELAND sends #3 and 2nd rounder and 5th rounder to Miami for #2
TAMPA send #5, 2nd rounder and later 3rd to Miami for #3.

1. San Francisco - Aaron Rodgers QB He's been their guy all along.

2. Cleveland - Alex Smith QB. Crennel fears someone moving into this spot and taking Smith. He makes the deal and takes their franchise QB.

3. Tampa Bay - Ronnie Brown RB. Gruden has wanted this kid all along. The QB rumors were just smoke screens. He takes the STUD Rb he's always wanted.

4. Chicago - Braylon Edwards WR. Lovie was poised to take Benson, but with Edwards falling he takes the BPA.

5. Miami - Cadillac Williams RB. Saban gambled hoping Chicago would take Benson. They screwed his plans of a another possible trade down with Minny. Saban takes Caddy and is satisfied with the other picks he has accumulated.

6. Tennessee - Antrel Rolle CB. He's been their guy all along.

7. Minnesota - Mike Williams WR. They consider the burner Troy Williamson with this pick by settle on the Taller Williams and his play making ability.

8. Arizona - Cedric Benson RB. They need a RB and take arguably the best runner in the draft.

9. Washington - Troy Williamson WR. Everyone is thinking pacman here, but there's plenty of depth at the position. Washington loves the speed/size combo of Williamson and plan to take CB at #25.

10. Detroit - Derrick Johnson LB. The Lions don't let the #1 rated defender slide any further. Johnson's stock has fallen consderably but Detroit takes him and don't look back.

:roflmao:

what a homer ! :wink:
cheapshotz hey i'm a homer too .
I wish your mock draft would come true tomorrow. :cooldude:

It might come true. There's rumors of Cleveland wanting to trade up with us to take Smith if he's there.

MCMike81 said:
Im sick of everyone saying Mike Williams is too slow. In case you guys havent seen last years 40 times Michael Clayton ran a slower 40 time than Mike Williams and if my memory is correct he led all rookie recievers this past season. Kiper also stated last night the Williams 40 time was better than that of Jerry Rices. If that is your only knock on the guy come off it his 40 time is just fine, especially for a guy 6'5 335.

Yeah that!

MCMike81 said:

6`5 335 ? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom