Check out Carter in a Phins uniform! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Carter in a Phins uniform!

OH and i have a couple of ?'s. How tall is he? How much does he weigh? WHat college he go to?? And hwo many years has he been PRO excluding this year

i don't see how he can do a whole lot sunday, i mean they just signed him today, i don't think anybody can learn a system in less than 24 hrs!

Yea I Made MkDrop 85 as well But it fell off him. Heh, I traded Gadsden to Houston for a 1st,2nd & a 5th & they jumped on it! The fools.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Yea I Made MkDrop 85 as well But it fell off him. Heh, I traded Gadsden to Houston for a 1st,2nd & a 5th & they jumped on it! The fools.

Ahhhhhh yes! nothing like being the GM, HC and players all at the sametime.
;)

great sim.. man this is the year.. for a team to get to the super bowl they just got to catch a few breaks. I was pretty bummed when all these starters went down, but signing cris carter (finally) that just feels like the missing piece. I've been driving my wife crazy ever since Ricky was signed - my wife is an evil Colts fan!
Now she's just telling me to shut up, cause she knows what a difference Carter is going to make. Dolphins Super Bowl Champ 2003 - nice ring to it !!

Back
Top Bottom