Check out Pyper's NFL Preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Pyper's NFL Preview

PYPER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Pyper's NFL Preview

Don't forget to click on the standings link to see my complete standings prediction as well as the schedule breakdown for all 32 teams.

I don't think it was stupid but it wasn't realistic. How many times in the last few years have we seen a AFC east title being clinched with 2-3 games remaining ?

And having 2 wild card coming from the same division, that is by the way the toughest. Maybe the 3 best teams come from the division, but they faced each other 2 times a year (making it 6 games) allowing other division to have a better division record and earning and edge over them.

Miami starting slow huh, that wouldn't bother me as long as they beat the jets at home. this would change your season's ending, but I think that's more realistic than the Jets beating Miami at home.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Miami starting slow huh, that wouldn't bother me as long as they beat the jets at home. this would change your season's ending, but I think that's more realistic than the Jets beating Miami at home.

Don't I have the Dolphins beating the Jets at home? I'm going on memory here, but I think the season finale is in Miami. Perhaps you just got confused b/c it's usually the other way around with the early season meeting being in Miami and the late season encounter in New York.

On another note...

Why is the counter not working? I would have liked to know what kind of viewership this piece attracted.

Is it because the piece was "moved?"

What does that mean exactly and why was it moved?

I want answers people......I want answers now!!!!

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not sour grapes because you do predict the Bills will have 11 wins this year. On a recent Buffalo area radio program the consensus for the Bills season seemed to hover around 10 wins, which happens to be my prediction, but what really is the point of concocting a prediction that is so specific it hasn't got a chance in 4*Xl in coming true? I could see predicting final record and maybe AFC East records for the teams of the AFC East, but a narrative prediction about which games will turn out how and why? It's an exercize in futility IMHO. BTW, 13-3? That rainy weather this summer in the northeast must have seeped into your brain. Is this a pre or post Milloy departure prediction?

Back
Top Bottom