Check out SI's 2002 NFL Preview and SB Champs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out SI's 2002 NFL Preview and SB Champs

That was nice of them. :lol:

I think it's a fair assessment at this point in the [pre] season. Eight days until the season starts! Let's get started!!!!!!

Ok ill accept what this guy is sayin, but i still think 10-6 is the lowest we can go for a playoff intry, no way at 9-7 to many decent teams this year

At least he has us getting to the division final... while I'll concede to the possibility of "only" garnering a wild-card... I doubt that our record will be as low as 9-7...

Originally posted by Expo88
That was nice of them. :lol:

I think it's a fair assessment at this point in the [pre] season. Eight days until the season starts! Let's get started!!!!!!

I`m with you 88....Kick the damn thing off already!!

What are we the all power road team??? Projected to go 9-7 (Yeah Right), and win 2 straight Road playoff games to get to the Championship?!?!? That really doesn't make much sense, but either do most of the people that write these stupid articles.

Originally posted by chambers84
What are we the all power road team??? Projected to go 9-7 (Yeah Right), and win 2 straight Road playoff games to get to the Championship?!?!? That really doesn't make much sense, but either do most of the people that write these stupid articles.

It doesn't make sense but nothing is impossible, after witnessing New England fairy tale season...

Originally posted by Dajesus
MD have you gotten my emails back to you?

No D..I haven't seem them..which email are you using..???

your hotmail that you sent me the first email.
Brian Byrne
1735 brantley rd apt 1216
ft myers fl 33907

Originally posted by Dajesus
your hotmail that you sent me the first email.
Brian Byrne
1735 brantley rd apt 1216
ft myers fl 33907

No I checked and my others but nothing from you.

Thanks Brian

Back
Top Bottom