Check out the parody I made of Ricky Williams' Universal Pics... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out the parody I made of Ricky Williams' Universal Pics...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
http://www.geocities.com/ckparrothead/universaledit.html

I put up a quick page with a bunch of blurbs next to the players because some of their facial expressions were just too funny.

Hope you enjoy it!

(Don't worry Mods, its not a competitor website or coprwrite violation)

The URL is wrong I guess
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

No it just means a lot of people are trying to visit it and geocities wont allow a high amount of traffic to their free webpages...

No it just means a lot of people are trying to visit it and geocities wont allow a high amount of traffic to their free webpages...

:hitself: guess I should have read the message and not ass-u-med :hitself:

HILARIOUS!!!!

Honestly, I laughed my ass off.

The comments of Jason Taylor were the best.
"Im so going to bang Zach's hot sister tonight!!"
SO funny and soo true!

I wanted to put in the blurb next to Zach Thomas's face "Jason is SO going to bang my hot sister tonight!!!!" but the expression on his face just didn't fit.

However Zach's facial expression in that picture is like the most horrifying facial expression I've ever seen man I kept wanting to put something like "the facial expression most often displayed when seeing Barbara Bush naked on a cold day"

By the way do you think JT ever walks up next to Zach and for ****s and giggles says "So....fvcked your sister last night..."

LOL

actually I bet he does. haha
I also bet that a lot of the other guys kid with him too about it. I really dont think Zach minds that much. He seems like he can take a joke.

I remember reading an interview with Zach and he explained how JT and his sister met. He said JT asked, "man, is that your girlfriend? She is HOT!"
Zach said," no thats my sister dude"

LOL. Man I wish that was on tape.

By the way, is Derek Rogers in any of those photos? I think it would be hilraious to put, "Hey, is that my wife talking to some guy?! Im gonna kill that mutha****a!" haha

Yeah I also remember I read an article that said that Zach said Jason Taylor was probably the only guy on the team, or one of the only ones, that he would allow to approach his sister about going on a date. Any other dude he would have tried to beat up. HAHA thats hilarious "Note to self: Don't EVER approach Derrick Rodgers' wife...EVER"

Yeah I also remember I read an article that said that Zach said Jason Taylor was probably the only guy on the team, or one of the only ones, that he would allow to approach his sister about going on a date. Any other dude he would have tried to beat up. HAHA thats hilarious "Note to self: Don't EVER approach Derrick Rodgers' wife...EVER"

LOL LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom