check out these Mock Drafts!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

check out these Mock Drafts!!!!!

I hope some of you have prepared yourself for the very real possibility that we will not draft Cutler even if he is there. Id love us to draft a Qb early but until we do it, Im not going to believe it will happen. Every single draft we come up with like 25 Qbs to take and we never take any of them. I see us doing the same, passing on all the talent and taking a career backup on the second day.

finfansince72 said:
I hope some of you have prepared yourself for the very real possibility that we will not draft Cutler even if he is there. Id love us to draft a Qb early but until we do it, Im not going to believe it will happen. Every single draft we come up with like 25 Qbs to take and we never take any of them. I see us doing the same, passing on all the talent and taking a career backup on the second day.

Saban probably told them all that so they would buy it so we could get Huff or Greenway. ;)

I think They will draft Jay Cutler and i think no matter what Jay Cutler will still be there. Think of it this way.....if Cutler does great at the combine and the Senior bowl, then you still have a lot of other talented players in front of him who will be in the top 10 and their stock is only going to rise because they all will have good workouts and they will all have a good senior bowl game also.

Nick Saban has already said his goal is to find a QB this off season so i dont see him passing on Jay Cutler. Everyone knows Nick Saban loves SEC players and Saban knows what type of athlete Jay Cutler is, thats why i think almost everyone on their mock drafts have the Fins taking Jay Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom