Check Out This Mock... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check Out This Mock...

BigFinFan06

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://football.about.com/cs/nfldraft/a/bl_mockdraft_2.htm Basically it goes like this.. Philly Gets: Chad Greenway- Keith Adams just doesn’t cut it on the weak side, and needs to be replaced. Greenway has good field vision and a nice combination of physical skills. ATL Gets: Michael Huff- Atlanta could use some help in the secondary, and Huff can play either corner or safety. We Get: Eric Winston- The Dolphins need a lot of help on the offensive line, and Winston could step in and play immediately. He possesses great size and intelligence, and can play either on the left or right side. What do you guys think?

BigFinFan06 said:
http://football.about.com/cs/nfldraft/a/bl_mockdraft_2.htm Basically it goes like this.. Philly Gets: Chad Greenway- Keith Adams just doesn’t cut it on the weak side, and needs to be replaced. Greenway has good field vision and a nice combination of physical skills. ATL Gets: Michael Huff- Atlanta could use some help in the secondary, and Huff can play either corner or safety. We Get: Eric Winston- The Dolphins need a lot of help on the offensive line, and Winston could step in and play immediately. He possesses great size and intelligence, and can play either on the left or right side. What do you guys think?

No more Canes O-linemen....thats what I think.

If that was the actual draft and I was sitting there and watched Greenway go at #14 and Huff at #15....I have a feeling that I'd be shopping for a new television the day after...:fire:

I think thats the worst mock I've seen. Winston is not 1st round talent at this point.

Winston can be had in the second round right now, he'll really need to improve his stock at the combine

LIQUID24 said:
Winston in the 1st would be a ridiculous reach.

Winston that early would be a ridiculous reach. For someone to take him around 25 would be about right.

There are so many interesting mocks out there...I have seen us getting everyone from Huff to Winston to Jimmy Williams to still having Cutler to Tamba Hali...we are just as well off on here guessing as looking at these mocks...

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take an OL there are some good ones this year but I think if we can sign a FA before the draft Saban would go with another position in the first round.

I've seen a lot of mocks and none of them seems to have the same player going to us.I think it was last nite when I looked at about 10 mocks and everyone of them had a different player at 16.It doesn't matter, is all for fun anyway.A lot will depend on what teams(including us of course)do with free agency....is funny but we keep on talking about the draft but free agency starts first and will have a lot to do with who we draft.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom