Check out this Mock.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this Mock..

Pocoloco said:
damn, Trueblood is 6'8"!!!!
Yeah he's a big boy. Not the greatest of feet but I think he'll be in the NFL for a long time at RT.He'd be a nice pick up in the 3rd. I watched him in the senoir bowl until he got kicked out for fighting. Once he locks on your done.

phinfan_1 said:
Here's a computer generated mock. All 7 rounds. Actually not bad. I wouldn't be upset with these picks. I especailly like our 3rd rounder. Unfortunatley he won't be there.

http://www.askthecommish.com/2006nfldraft/auto_draft.asp

7th round guy, William Freeman (APP STATE) is a heck of a good player. I don't know if he is the right type guy for this system though at 220-225 (listed at 235 or so). He is sideline to sideline and likes contact. If he can beef up a bit he is going to be a good player IMO

I could live with Chad but I think we are going to take a D-Back in the 1st.....I don't know much about Whitner in 3rd from Ohio State.

My boy Derting isn't going in the draft. And no way Haas falls that far. He is day one, not 6th rounder.

Harrison will go on day one, no way he goes that late. Im not sure how much I like this mock

motioncityhifi said:
i wouldnt mind jackson but do not want eslinger in the third.
Yeah don't wont Eslinger...they must of updated it because this morning they had us taking Donte Whitner in the 3rd. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom