Check out this Mock.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this Mock..

phinfan_1 said:
Yeah don't wont Eslinger...they must of updated it because this morning they had us taking Donte Whitner in the 3rd. :lol:

well whitner is probably going 2nd round and ive heard/read first maybe too. so i dont think he lasts till the 3rd.

it's computer-generated, so i'm not 100% sure how it works. i don't like how far mike hass falls.

Never herad of any of the guys they have us drafting cept Jacksona nd Vick. If you look at our pick in the 2nd round we woulda had, it shows that Simpson would be avabile. O well id rather have daunte

motioncityhifi said:
well whitner is probably going 2nd round and ive heard/read first maybe too. so i dont think he lasts till the 3rd.
Yeah I know I commented about that in the opening post.
I guess they did some readjusting after they realized they had a potential 1st rounder going in the 3rd. :D

man i cant believe nick reid is falling to the 6th.wow if hes there in the 7th i would take him.he is great.but i doubt he will fall that far.he is really good

Roman529 said:
I could live with Chad but I think we are going to take a D-Back in the 1st.....I don't know much about Whitner in 3rd from Ohio State.

well Mel Kiper just had us taking him in the 1st

Back
Top Bottom