Check out what my WOODY looks like.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out what my WOODY looks like....

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
He looks good in aqua and orange, but I'm having my doubts about us being able to land him. He sounds like he wants to go to Fluffalo....:lol: :lol:

If we can't land Woody, we'll just have to deal with it, and get someone else. There are still several solid OLman we can go after....

I'd love to have D. Woody though....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

I can never understand why very good players want to go to loser teams - Kreutz to Chicago, Gandy to Pittsburgh, and now Woody to Buffalo. What's next - Madison demands a release to go to the Chargers??

Originally posted by SDFinFan

I can never understand why very good players want to go to loser teams - Kreutz to Chicago, Gandy to Pittsburgh, and now Woody to Buffalo. What's next - Madison demands a release to go to the Chargers??
Uhh......money

and why is Miami such an upgrade?...because you lose in style?:lol:

clear.gif

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and why is Miami such an upgrade?...because you lose in style?:lol:

Let's go to Buffalo then - lose 4 straight SB's, yet have a hall of fame coach and players. Let's usher in the QB of the future, Drew Bledsoe, via limo and parade. Watch him self destruct and destroy team unity. Now that he's relentlessly booed, we're talking about drafting a QB in the 1st round. And after this season, we'll ride Bledsoe out of here quicker than you can say Bison. That makes a lot of sense. Sometimes you gotta wonder if these players truly care about winning championships.

Let's go to Buffalo then - lose 4 straight SB's, yet have a hall of fame coach and players. Let's usher in the QB of the future, Drew Bledsoe, via limo and parade. Watch him self destruct and destroy team unity. Now that he's relentlessly booed, we're talking about drafting a QB in the 1st round. And after this season, we'll ride Bledsoe out of here quicker than you can say Bison. That makes a lot of sense. Sometimes you gotta wonder if these players truly care about winning championships.
Your owner certainly isn't committed to winning, or else he wouldn't have extended Wanny. Btw, what players are you referring to...Bills players, or NFL players in general?

Your owner certainly isn't committed to winning, or else he wouldn't have extended Wanny. Btw, what players are you referring to...Bills players, or NFL players in general?

NFL players. Afterall, Thurman Thomas did go to Miami after being released. Too bad we got him 10 years too late.

NFL players. Afterall, Thurman Thomas did go to Miami after being released. Too bad we got him 10 years too late.
yup...all thurman ended up leaving you was vivid memories of missed tackles in the 92 AFC Championship game:cool:

yup...all thurman ended up leaving you was vivid memories of missed tackles in the 92 AFC Championship game:cool:

Bryan Cox must have missed Thurman on 5 separate occasions. And that Ken Davis guy - the mini Thurmanator - was a problem as well.

Woody should be happy to come to a team like Miami to block for R. Williams. All R. Williams needs is a little whole an he can break a 60 yard run. That was something the line could'nt do this year.

Those missed blocks this year was probably 3 more wins we could have had.

Back
Top Bottom