Check out what pats fans..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out what pats fans.....

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't supposed to cut and paste from another thread. My bad.

Basically, they are saying, we made the worst moves from the division, and they had the most proactive offseason. We will finish 7-9 in their eyes. Ricky will have a sub-par year. Now what the hell are these guys smoking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got just one thing, half right. The QB controversy. But it won't be in the locker room, it will be in the stands.

Waht else do you expect a Pat fan to say? That we didn't regress in the O-line and actually got younger and more athletic. That we got younger and more athletic at WR? That our defense was better than theirs last year and we only added people who without a doubt are upgrades? That Madison had an injury that he played through and kept quiet? That Seau is twice the player Rodgers is and will only add toughness and leadership? That Jay has a better winning percentage than just about every other QB? That Ricky was better because we allowed to play at the weight he wanted to and by all accounts looks great this offseason? That T-Buck may not be All-Pro but he's better than our previous guy? That adding Knight may not be a huge upgrade but it is at the backup spot where we needed depth?

I think the fact that they are denying things is just plain human nature and will allow them to continue that denial when they are in fact, the team that finishes last next year.

Damn, okay, just thought I'd share another fans perspective. Don't worry, I won't share again. YOUCH!

Hey Marinofan, jest keep sharing I always like to hear what other teams fans are saying about us. It gives us a different view (not always correct but different)

I wouldn't exepct anything less from Patriots fans... Or Bills fans... Or Jets fans... They're not goona gush over our offseason moves any more than we would over theirs, if they ever made intelligent ones...

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Got just one thing, half right. The QB controversy. But it won't be in the locker room, it will be in the stands.

...and the media. fiedler became the unquestioned leader of that team in 2001 vs oakland. he took a hellacious 4th quarter shot(shortly after throwing the game tying INT), got back up on his own after his teammates called for help from the sideline, then proceeded to drive HIS team down the field and score on the game winning drive.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Sorry, I wasn't supposed to cut and paste from another thread. My bad.

Basically, they are saying, we made the worst moves from the division, and they had the most proactive offseason. We will finish 7-9 in their eyes. Ricky will have a sub-par year. Now what the hell are these guys smoking?

Theyre smoking some of that laced home grown crap that cant grow out there in the snowy cold weather.....

.......Pats fans = Living proof that self medicating is a bad thing

Hey! - No Patriots bashing!!

Personally, I think the Fins made good moves this offseason. I think it gets forgotten because the other AFC East teams made so much news with their moves.

I go with the theory that Miami made the fewest moves because they had the fewest holes to fill.

As for any predictions you'll see on the web....our division is so tight that you can find people predicting each team to finish anywhere from 1 thru 4.

What'd you expect? Our division was a virtual 4-way tie last year.

I was trying to get on you at all man. I was trying to slam on Pats fans and counter all of their points with ones that are much better I feel.

Chill man, we like to hear what others say.

to be honest it sounds like the majority of this board while talking about other teams......take buffalo for instance, on paper they have made obvious improvements,, but nobody thinks the moves are any good because buffalo made them......

Originally posted by fairbanksb

As it is every year :mad:

Back
Top Bottom