Check out what pats fans..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out what pats fans.....

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
to be honest it sounds like the majority of this board while talking about other teams......take buffalo for instance, on paper they have made obvious improvements,, but nobody thinks the moves are any good because buffalo made them......

Unfortunetly for us, I think Buffalo made some good moves. The experts are saying that the AFC West is going to be the toughest division this year. I disagree. It's the East again. The only team in our division that we seemed to consistantly beat is Indy and now they're gone. We are really going to have to battle to get the division title. Like it is every year.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Unfortunetly for us, I think Buffalo made some good moves. The experts are saying that the AFC West is going to be the toughest division this year. I disagree. It's the East again. The only team in our division that we seemed to consistantly beat is Indy and now they're gone. We are really going to have to battle to get the division title. Like it is every year.

Which "experts" said the the West will be the toughest??

As for the East, I think that the Bills and Pats both had solid off seasons, but with slightly bigger profile players than the Phins acquired....hense the higher acclaim for their moves. IMHO, the Jets made some questionable moves, and losing out on Charles Rogers/ AJ may come back to haunt them. Although Pennington worries me, I see him getting a little more battered this year.

The division winners?? Whoever has the best divisional record. And that my friends, is where the Phins need to improve most.

Back
Top Bottom