Check this guy out!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this guy out!!

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Dolphins | Gordon on the Scope - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
3:57 PT: According to the Miami Herald, the Miami Dolphins are keeping their eye on North Dakota State RB Lamar Gordon. Gordon, 6-1 and 215 pounds, had 4,7000 yards and 62 touchdowns in Division II play.

4,7000 yards? wow what a maniac!!! lmao Yes I know it's a typo...but I couldn't resist

this is the whole text...

from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/087805.htm

believe it or not 47,000 was a typo :rolleyes:
While Fresno State quarterback David Carr, UCLA running back DeShaun Foster and LSU quarterback Rohan Davey are the marquee names in Mobile, one player to watch Saturday is North Dakota State running back Lamar Gordon. The Dolphins certainly are.
Gordon, 6-1 and 215 pounds, had 4,700 yards rushing and 62 touchdowns at the Division II school despite missing his final four games. ``The thing that's intriguing about him is his speed,'' Spielman said. ``He was not out of place at all.''

4700 w/b good enough for 2nd place on the Fin all-time rushing list behind 6,737 for Larry Csonka :D

62 touchdowns w/b good enough for 3rd place on the Fin all-time rushing list behind 82 for Mark Clayton and 75 for Nat Moore

he does not sounds like someone we'd be complaining about if the Fins took him w/our #1 :D

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Hes a third round pick, I would be mad if we selected him in the first.:fire:
if gets himself rated the #2 RB in the draft behind Foster, he will go higher.

Originally posted by dolphan39
if gets himself rated the #2 RB in the draft behind Foster, he will go higher.

Right now, number 1 is Duckett or Green by most people. Following them (in order) are Portis, Foster (would of been higher if he played more in his senior year) and the rest I forget, but this Gordon guy won't pass any of those four up (although I think Portis is an unpolished speed back who won't be that good and should of stayed in school)

you're right I think he was the #2 HB at the Senior Bowl :confused:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Right now, number 1 is Duckett or Green by most people. Following them (in order) are Portis, Foster (would of been higher if he played more in his senior year) and the rest I forget, but this Gordon guy won't pass any of those four up (although I think Portis is an unpolished speed back who won't be that good and should of stayed in school)

Had he gone to a big name school such as Nebraska or Miami or the like, he would be the marquee back coming out. Because he plays in Division II pretty much limits his value.. Theres another one in the draft, Adrian Peterson of Georgia Southern, who is victim of this..

Walter Payton went to a D II School and turned out to be a half decent back

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

Had he gone to a big name school such as Nebraska or Miami or the like, he would be the marquee back coming out. Because he plays in Division II pretty much limits his value.. Theres another one in the draft, Adrian Peterson of Georgia Southern, who is victim of this..

Walter Payton went to a D II School and turned out to be a half decent back

From what you guys are saying he must be good, but because of where he played we shouldn't draft him till the third round, but if we don't take an RB in the first, it would be great for the Fins to take Gordon in the third.

Back
Top Bottom