check this out AFC EAST | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

check this out AFC EAST

jason_taylor

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
welll with rodney harrison out 4 the patsies(FOR THE YEAR
and chad penington out 4 the jerks (the year)
and spikes out 4 the year (4 the jills

i just hope nothing happens to us and we can stay healthy but this should help us down the road not wishing nothing on no one but since it happen i would like to know everyones opp:eek:

We've surely have had our share of key injuries in recent years, and its far too early to expect this year will be any different.
I will say that it seems we've been the ones lately delivering key injuries to our opponents instead of the other way around.
Even so, given our horrendous strength of schedule, I'd say so far its served as mere compensation in helping level the odds.

It was interesting to hear Sabans "matter of fact" views on player injuries, when asked during one of his PC's, basically refusing to acknowledge them as any legitimate factor, and believing along the lines that injuries really shouldn't happen, if players simply play their positions correctly.

Though I've never heard it put like that before, until we begin taking on casualties, instead of inflicting them, I'll consider it nothing less than sheer, unequivocal brilliance.

Back
Top Bottom