Check this out!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this out!!!!!!!!

I think no way the niners take White, Vince Young wont fall that for, and Jacobs will not be taken before croyle

Then again what do i know just my opinion

Id hate it. Why would we take a DT when there are 2 stud OTs available? DT is not as much a need as other postions.

Omar Jacobs is round two is laughable....I don't mind the Watson pick as long as we don't take him over Justice or Cromartie which this mock says we will.

of course it is just a mock...just not one i like for the phins. Saban IMO would never draft like that

Gabe Watson in the first round is a real possibility for us. Like it or not.

Omar Jacobs in round 2 is pretty silly I think. Way to early for him and there would be many better choices in terms of best player availiable. I hate how everyone has to put a QB in our draft mocks.
Is it possible we draft a QB? yes.
Are we gonna seriously reach for one like this? No.

Gerris Wilkinson is questionable at round 3 as well. Why do we need 4 ILB on this team? With Thomas, Crowder, and Pope likely to be on the team next year I think we are pretty good there. If Wilkinson was some outstanding player that fell in the draft to us then maybe ya can pick him, but there are many OLB that we can pick in this area that would fit the team better and I also think better players in general.

This draft is horrible. Not just for our picks but everyones picks in general things our way out of place and I don't understand how he can put certain players so far up and down the draft.

Back
Top Bottom