Check this out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this out!

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Guys, this post is from a titans fan at gotitans.com, who obviously doesn't know a thing about our 'phins. I kindly responed to his post. Check it out.
The titans talent is so far ahead of fins ,its not even close,
1.QB MCNAIR IS IN TOP 5 QBS IN LEAGUE & BY THE WAY ,I WOULD RATHER HAVE VOLEK THAN EITHE FIDDLER OR GREASEBALL.
2,RB,R WILLIAMS ILL GIVE U
3 WR ,MASON ,BENNET,MCCARENS ALL PROVEN BIG GAME WRS,
PLUS CALICO & SCHFINO ARE LOKKING GREAT,WHO DOES THE DOLPHINS HAVE CHAMBERS ,GASDEN BOTH INJURY PRONE & ONLY CHAMBERS WOULD CRACK TITANS 3 WR SET.
4.TE ,TITANS AGAIN,DID U SEE PITT PLAYOFF GAME ,WYCHECKS FAR FROM DONE ,PLUS GREAT DEPTH WITH KINNEY & MEIR.
FINS MCMICHAEL PRETTY GOOD ROOKIE LAST YEAR BUT HE WOULDNT HAVE GOT ON FIELD MUCH WITH TEAM WITH TALENT AT POSITION.
5 OL. NO CONTEST TITANS BY A MILE.
6.DL TITANS HAVE CATER & KEARSE ,FINS HAVE TAYLOR ,ENOGH SAID
7.LB/ONLY ZACK THOMAS AT MLB ,OLBS BULLUCK & SIRMON FUTURE PRO BOWLERS.
8.CBS DOPLINS HAVE EDGE WITH 2 SHUTDOWN CBS VERSUS SAMARI.
9 SAFTEYS TITANS AGAIN ,WE COULD HAVE HAD B MARION LAST YEAR ,HE WAS BEGGING TO COME HERE,BUT WE SIGNED LANCE INSTEAD ,GREAT MOVE BY FLOYD & TANK ANOTHER FUTURE PRO BOWLER.
10,BOTH HAVE GOOD KICKERS BUT TITANS HAVE BETTER PUNTER,now MORON EXXPLIN TO ME HOW PHINS HAVE ANY CHANCE AGAINST THE NEXT SUPER BOWL CHAMPION.

Now, don't get me wrong, most of the Titans fans over there are pretty knowledgable football fans, but not this one. Here's the url to the thread.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3997

I like to let fans of teams like that think what they want.

When they make the playoffs and get their arses handed to them, I just look at the fan, shrug my shoulders, and say "weak division".

I never really get another comment after that.

As long as that Bull Crap doesn't end up on this site, I'm fine with it... I really don't want to turn into a C-Jerk in someone else's site.

clear.gif

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
Guys, this post is from a titans fan at gotitans.com, who obviously doesn't know a thing about our 'phins. I kindly responed to his post. Check it out.
The titans talent is so far ahead of fins ,its not even close,
1.QB MCNAIR IS IN TOP 5 QBS IN LEAGUE & BY THE WAY ,I WOULD RATHER HAVE VOLEK THAN EITHE FIDDLER OR GREASEBALL.
2,RB,R WILLIAMS ILL GIVE U
3 WR ,MASON ,BENNET,MCCARENS ALL PROVEN BIG GAME WRS,
PLUS CALICO & SCHFINO ARE LOKKING GREAT,WHO DOES THE DOLPHINS HAVE CHAMBERS ,GASDEN BOTH INJURY PRONE & ONLY CHAMBERS WOULD CRACK TITANS 3 WR SET.
4.TE ,TITANS AGAIN,DID U SEE PITT PLAYOFF GAME ,WYCHECKS FAR FROM DONE ,PLUS GREAT DEPTH WITH KINNEY & MEIR.
FINS MCMICHAEL PRETTY GOOD ROOKIE LAST YEAR BUT HE WOULDNT HAVE GOT ON FIELD MUCH WITH TEAM WITH TALENT AT POSITION.
5 OL. NO CONTEST TITANS BY A MILE.
6.DL TITANS HAVE CATER & KEARSE ,FINS HAVE TAYLOR ,ENOGH SAID
7.LB/ONLY ZACK THOMAS AT MLB ,OLBS BULLUCK & SIRMON FUTURE PRO BOWLERS.
8.CBS DOPLINS HAVE EDGE WITH 2 SHUTDOWN CBS VERSUS SAMARI.
9 SAFTEYS TITANS AGAIN ,WE COULD HAVE HAD B MARION LAST YEAR ,HE WAS BEGGING TO COME HERE,BUT WE SIGNED LANCE INSTEAD ,GREAT MOVE BY FLOYD & TANK ANOTHER FUTURE PRO BOWLER.
10,BOTH HAVE GOOD KICKERS BUT TITANS HAVE BETTER PUNTER,now MORON EXXPLIN TO ME HOW PHINS HAVE ANY CHANCE AGAINST THE NEXT SUPER BOWL CHAMPION.

Now, don't get me wrong, most of the Titans fans over there are pretty knowledgable football fans, but not this one. Here's the url to the thread.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3997

Hrmmmm, let me comment..

1. I will give him McNair over Jay or Brian. But McNair a top 5 QB in the League, hrmmmm...

2. Glad he gave us Ricky over Eddie.

3. I will agree with Mason, who is a good player. I don't think they are that great with the recievers... IMO

4. Wycheck is at the end of his rope. McMichael is young and the potential is high.... I would rather have McM over Wycheck...

5. See, this offensive line thing, didn't the Fins produce a 1800 yard rusher and give up what was it 25 sacks last year, or that was in the last two years, memory is slipping. I don't see the Titans a great O line. Give it to the Fins.

6. Interesting, we have Taylor, he has Kearse (who is coming off an injury) who the heck is Carter, oh yea, he is the guy who got paid to do squat in Tenn. Carter was good in STL what have you done for me lately.

7. I guess he forgets "future pro bowler" and Pro bowler are something different. I will take Zack and Jr over his LB.

8. Whew...

9. Wow, another future pro bowler. Man, they must fall off of trees. If I remember right, Ryan Leaf was a future Pro Bowler.

10. Well, he is right, we should just hand them the trophy. I mean with all those future pro bowlers, we should just give up.

" Wow, another future pro bowler. Man, they must fall off of trees. If I remember right, Ryan Leaf was a future Pro Bowler. "

No! He was a future Hall of Famer. :chuckle:

Originally posted by ZOD
" Wow, another future pro bowler. Man, they must fall off of trees. If I remember right, Ryan Leaf was a future Pro Bowler. "

No! He was a future Hall of Famer. :chuckle:

Oh yea, my bad :roflmao:

Dude, he can't even spell Dolphins, much less analyze them. No need to respond. Just send an emoticon for me. :)

Well, I suspected that it was a RESPONSE and not an initial post. I was right. But hey, when you stir up a herd of bees.......there's bound to be a retarded one in there somewhere. ;)

Didn't we smack them around the last few times we played them with our "inferior" team? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
looks like kearse has sprained his ankle. can you say injury prone?

The thing they need to worry about is Carter again will be ineffective if Kearse can't stay on the field. All those Future Pro Bowlers will struggle. :dance:

Originally posted by Dolfan02
As long as that Bull Crap doesn't end up on this site, I'm fine with it... I really don't want to turn into a C-Jerk in someone else's site.

clear.gif

To credit the Titans fans..the initial post by a dolfan sounded like a Jets post. All rah-rah. He got what he deserved.

Wow, Lance Shulters and Tank Williams are better than Sammy Knight and Brock Marion? Who the hell is even Tank Williams?

This guy is a complete and utter moron. I guess the Phins dominating them in the scrimmage wasn't enough... we'll show them later this season.

we need to post this guy's email address on the message boards after we win. Then we can take each loser he called a "future bro bowler" and show how he faired against the fins. Also, we could all just email him and talk trash.

Back
Top Bottom