Check this out! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this out!

im sorry but this guy that started that thread on the Titan website is an idiot. Yes we are better than the titans in many aspects but to say that McNair is an over-rated QB is a little ridiculous. The man plays injured and has heart just like Fiedler.. except his arm strength is way better. I personally love McNair and i think the Titans will be alright this year. Do i think we can beat them... OF COURSE. BUt i think that thread he started was lame and as said before in this thread... it was like something a Jet fan would do.

I agree. He swatted at the beehive first.

So?

No offense but one of the things I like about this site is we can talk fin football w/o all the he said/she said bull. Man that is getting old. Why do we as fans take exception when someone doesnt agree with our perceptions? Of course the Titan fans are going to be more optimistic about their team, it is called being a fan. As long as we play as we are capable, I could care less what anyone else says.

Whether he started it or not the guy replying sounds a little stupid he must not even watch football. I mean to say there safties are better is just dumb you could ask any coach in the league and they would disagree including the Titans coach.

Originally posted by Brad528
Whether he started it or not the guy replying sounds a little stupid he must not even watch football. I mean to say there safties are better is just dumb you could ask any coach in the league and they would disagree including the Titans coach.

I agree with you but still the "fin fan" shouldnt have even started the whole thing! IT was a stupid thread and he just did it to start something. There were people on that thread saying a lot worst than what this post started with but hey... we would do it too as dolphin fans toward someone saying the same type of things to us.

Originally posted by MissMeth

I agree with you but still the "fin fan" shouldnt have even started the whole thing! IT was a stupid thread and he just did it to start something. There were people on that thread saying a lot worst than what this post started with but hey... we would do it too as dolphin fans toward someone saying the same type of things to us.

Folks.... he was in the SMACK FORUM!! He supposed to say all sorts of outrageous things!!

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Folks.... he was in the SMACK FORUM!! He supposed to say all sorts of outrageous things!!

So, then what's the point of THIS thread. The Titans fan then responded "outrageously" to an "outrageous" post. Which according to you you are supposed to do in a smack forum.

So why is this thread not in the smack forum? :huh:

:topic: Since we're in the wrong forum let me take this opportunity to tell you guys that the cloud I've been floating on since my kid made the JV team is about 1000 miles high !!!!!

:D

All I know is... I dismiss anything said in any Smack Forum! Isn't that the place for unsubstatiated "homerism" (new word just invented)?:D

BTW, Congrats on making JV ZOD's son!

Back
Top Bottom