Cheerleader Of The Week: Adriana | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheerleader Of The Week: Adriana

hey, on mucks movie did you all notice that the crowd was moving the same way as adrianna in the background?:lol:

She's no Mayra. Hey I was watching the Heat tryouts and guess who I saw.........

BTW BFF I love the avatar.

Originally posted by dolphan39
a great day in Phins history - Adrianna audition: http://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerl...hindthescenes.asp?docid=2998&photoid=3002

clear.gif
in action

So hot....thank you dolfan39....

First off all don't get me wrong on this!

Our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST in the league, maybe all sports!

I just wish that we could add one more to the team. Even though Christy is a "Redskins" Cheerleader, I think that she would be an asset to our team. She is Dolphin material - and she is only 18. She could represent us for a very long time!

The Maxim photo has got to be the sexiest football photo I have ever seen.

2129Redskins_-_Christy_Team.jpg

2129Redskins_-_Christy.jpg

Originally posted by BigFinFan
First off all don't get me wrong on this!

Our cheerleaders are the HOTTEST in the league, maybe all sports!

I just wish that we could add one more to the team. Even though Christy is a "Redskins" Cheerleader, I think that she would be an asset to our team. She is Dolphin material - and she is only 18. She could represent us for a very long time!

The Maxim photo has got to be the sexiest football photo I have ever seen.

2129Redskins_-_Christy_Team.jpg

2129Redskins_-_Christy.jpg

Is she available in free agency?:tongue:

Originally posted by Muck

Dan Deirdorf's commentary at the beginning makes it even funnier. :lol:

That's the same thing I was thinking. "HOW BIG IS THAT?" heh. Priceless.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

You know, looking at that... where are all those people who complain about Joe Robbie stadium looking half-empty by watching from a sports bar half-way across the country?? AND that was in over-time.

Anybody want to complain now??

Dude,

There's a hot cheerleader shaking her pom-poms in front of you, and you're looking behind her at the stands? That's what makes guys gay. :lol:

Just kidding!!!

Back
Top Bottom