Cheerleader Of The Week: Trisia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheerleader Of The Week: Trisia

Re: oops..

Originally posted by rhadaddy
From Carol City.... GHETTOOO

LOL, my mom's from Carol City. Her old house is right across the canal from the stadium. Of course, it's a lot different now than it was 30 years ago. :lol:

I'd bang her.

Nothing wrong with Blonde's. And Blonde's aint dumb...some are but there are also dumb black girls, dumb asian girls, dumb hispanic girls etc.

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
I will be damned if any jet fan is banging our cheerleaders.

i would bang my own teams cheerleaders but there isnt any.:(

Originally posted by Ozzy

A totally Stupid Comment on your part!

Give him a break Oz. I don't think he meant what he said. If someone were to say "too light for me", it would probably strike a nerve with us too.

I ain't mad at ya Chambers.

I just had to look at Trisia again. When I look at her, it makes me forget about last week. Maybe she'll be the ticket towards victory for the Fins today.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

Give him a break Oz. I don't think he meant what he said. If someone were to say "too light for me", it would probably strike a nerve with us too.

Exactly.

I ain't letting someone say, "oh she's too dark" and getting away with it without my comments..

Re: oops..

Originally posted by rhadaddy
my bad i coulda sworn she was jamaican... but she's still fine as hell....

From Carol City.... GHETTOOO

Carol City Ghetto?? That's where I grew up. I lived in Carol City from 1956 until 1975. I graduated from Miami Carol City Sr. High in 68. It was a tough burb but not considered a ghetto. What happened???

Re: Re: oops..

Originally posted by fairbanksb

What happened???

A lot. LOL! When my mother moved from Jamaica, she lived in Carol City and graduated from Carol City Senior High too. There are actually big houses in Carol City that cost alot, but the neighborhoods aren't too good. I'll be graduating from Miami Norland Senior High in June..

Re: Re: Re: oops..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

A lot. LOL! When my mother moved from Jamaica, she lived in Carol City and graduated from Carol City Senior High too. There are actually big houses in Carol City that cost alot, but the neighborhoods aren't too good. I'll be graduating from Miami Norland Senior High in June..

Norland? Arch football rivals. At least used to be. I lived on 49th Ave. and 181st. :lol: When we first moved there, Carol City was a brand new suburb. Nothing but farm land north of 183rd St. My dad paid $14,500 for a brand new 3bdr. 2bath home.

Re: Re: Re: Re: oops..

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Norland? Arch football rivals. At least used to be. I lived on 49th Ave. and 181st. :lol: When we first moved there, Carol City was a brand new suburb. Nothing but farm land north of 183rd St. My dad paid $14,500 for a brand new 3bdr. 2bath home.

Norland, 2002-2003 Class 6A Champs! :D

But yeah, back to Trishia. Chick is bad.. :hump:

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

I'm not mad either.

Back
Top Bottom