Chester Wants to Hurt Someone on Special Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chester Wants to Hurt Someone on Special Teams

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Larry Chester really looks to be in amazing physical condition. If you're going shopping for Big Larry, he says he's gone from a 48-inch waist to a 44. He doesn't want to talk about all the throwback jerseys he has that are now too SMALL!

Chester is insisting that he will be a wedge on punt returns.
"I want someone to think I can't hit him," Chester said. "They'll have to scoop his (censored, another word for 'butt') up and tote him off the field. If they think I can't do this, tell them to cross the 30."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/archives/000138.html

Who wouldn't love to see Chester, David Bowens, Bua and Derrick Pope flying down the field trying to kill someone. Sounds like Bua and Pope have the prototypical ST'er attitude.

well you cant say he doesnt have the right attitude...thats for damn sure

I like Schad's columns. Nice easy, informative read.

good read, although I have one question:

If he went from a 48 to a 44, how are his jerseys smaller on him now?

we should give him a shot because he sounds all hyped up about it and he's going to be good this year

If he prooves to be a real value on are starting D then keep him off and dont risk the injury. He sounds like he is going to be an animal this year

If we could have more players with that attitude our D would be feared. I am sick of hearing the word "respect", that means crap.

If Chester does take his game up a notch, it will go a long way towards making Wanny's predictions about best D in franchise history a reality.

This is a violent sport and it takes violent men to play it. Thank God atleast one man on our defense is plain out scary i hope it rubbs off to others!

Actually, the Jersey being too small thing was incorrect...

(If you were here earlier, you're not going crazy - in a case of brainlock I had originally written his jerseys were to SMALL now. That was his problem last year and when I wrote about it, Chester literally picked me up over his head in the middle of the locker room and threatened to dump me in a garbage can. (I'm not kidding - there is video of the incident.)

Back
Top Bottom