Chief Fans Have No Respect For Our Fins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chief Fans Have No Respect For Our Fins.

the kc.com Chiefs BB is, to put it kindly, a disorganized mess. People come there to troll on a semi-regular basis and infighting between members is often the #1 obsession.

For, IMHO, a much more reasonable overview of KC fans, I suggest checking out chiefsplanet.com Vastly superior to all other Chiefs forum.

BTW, I'm not the owner or an admin at the 'Planet; just a regular. Don't mean to be pimpin' so much, but just wanted to help guide you good people to a better site... :)

Who cares? I could care less of what others fans think of our team. I actually like it. So I can rub it in their face when the FINS KICK A**!!

I also remember the Colts fans dismissing this team, what happened then? Its all good, they have no defense, and we have a good one. That there will decide the game......

Man you just want to crush them now..I wanted to respond to that dude from Boston..talking our D wasn't as good as the Pats and the chiefs should roll this week..ie " finish the job they started last week." Oh man, we need to let the Dolphins player see this somehow..They got me pumped up...If we beat them,,I'm joining that board next and will let them have it. Smokin in MD.

clear.gif

I don't respect the Chiefs, big deal. They aint lasting long. OOOH, We're 1-2, rolling in to the Super Bowl. Nutbags, they never had anything.

Those may be the biggest homers I've ever seen. Honestly, use some perspective guys. A little reality may not hurt either......

The funniest thing I saw over there was the complete lack of intelligence. In my estimation, one out of about every ten posters over there had an intlligent thought, the rest couldn't string a subject and a predicate together if saving their sister-wife's life depended upon it.

I used to go to alot of boards and this one is just one of the worse I have EVER seen, they don't talk football at all, one clown actually wrote this.

RE: FIN FANS
09/26/02 04:24PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KCDOG, I sure like your post. Have your ever noticed that, the more worried a teams fans are the more they trash talk their fans do? It cracks me up. Come Sunday they will learn how to talk out ofrespect. Just like the Pats. We lossed the coin toss, then lossed in OT. We won't need OT Sunday. That you can take to the bank.

This Week Dolphins aren't Protected from being caught...
09/26/02 04:12PM

:lol: WOW!

They must be scared to death then because thats all that board is, is smack talk. like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chiefs have the Bait...they are rigging the line. It's time to catch the Phins. Yep the Dolphins will suffer there first loss. You can argue until your blue in the face how bad the Defense is and how the Phins will roll over the defense. Well the Chiefs are hurting...the defense has been burned the first three weeks, but now the Chiefs are at home they wont let the Fans down a second time at home. Ricky will not finish with more than 50 yards. PHINS fans mark this on yoru calendar.....3-1 for the phins..after sunday

So being at home will improve their defense? :confused:

It goes on and on but nobody explanes WHY the Chiefs will suddenly improve.

I think we all need to invade that board with intellegent football talk and teach them rednecks what football is.:D

Then again they wouldn't understand what the hell we were talking about. :rolleyes:

:monkey:
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansa...as_city_chiefs/

Originally posted by Expo88
The funniest thing I saw over there was the complete lack of intelligence. In my estimation, one out of about every ten posters over there had an intlligent thought, the rest couldn't string a subject and a predicate together if saving their sister-wife's life depended upon it.

Wait a second....look at the title of this thread. Its about respect, and the lack of it.

Now go back and read what everyone here is saying. Who cares if it's true or not.
We're saying we deserve respect and we act like this? I'm thinking maybe some maturity on our side would be most appropriate at this moment. If we want to talk smack, AJ has a specific forum just for that.
And of course they're not going to give us all the love. When do we give any to any other team? Of course we don't.

But damnit, if we're to give ppl a hard time about respect then how about we show some maturity and give some respect as well.

P.S. I think we'll beat the Chiefs.

Originally posted by IceStorm

Wait a second....look at the title of this thread. Its about respect, and the lack of it.

Now go back and read what everyone here is saying. Who cares if it's true or not.
We're saying we deserve respect and we act like this? I'm thinking maybe some maturity on our side would be most appropriate at this moment. If we want to talk smack, AJ has a specific forum just for that.
And of course they're not going to give us all the love. When do we give any to any other team? Of course we don't.

But damnit, if we're to give ppl a hard time about respect then how about we show some maturity and give some respect as well.

P.S. I think we'll beat the Chiefs.

Time out IceStorm,
The reason most of these posters on this thread are showing disrespect to these KC fans is because of their lack of showing any football knowledge, hey they might be the smartest fans in the world, but as long as they show a lack of respect towards my team and my fellow Dolfans without posting any reasonable argument,stats or proof to backup their statements then they haven't EARNED my respect, and until the posters on that board can give me any reason other than " MAN WE'RE GONNA KILL THOSE DOLFAGS BECAUSE WE'RE BETTER MAN AND THEY SUCK AND OUR SECONDARY IS GONNA WAKEUP AND SHUT THEM DOWN MAN AND OUR DEFENSE IS GONNA PLAY GREAT THIS WEEK MAN" then they don't have my respect as knowledgeable informed football fans.

Why is the KC defense gonna play better?
Why will the KC secondary shut our WRs down?
Why will Ricky only run for 50 yards?
Come on throw me a bone fellas WHY?
Before they smack my team who is 3-0 and has a top offense and defense and their team is 1-2 with a poor defense and one dimentional offense, tell me WHY they feel KC can beat Miami, Don't tell me"because we're the better team" and thats it. How am I supposed to respect their opinion when they haven't shown me any intellegent opinion to backup their statements?

I'll tell you what, even IF KC wins 45-0 I STILL won't respect the posters on that board as long as they throw out blank un-informed (vulgar at times) statement like they have, regardless who or what team they're talking about.

P.S.: GO FINS :)

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Man you just want to crush them now..I wanted to respond to that dude from Boston..talking our D wasn't as good as the Pats and the chiefs should roll this week..ie " finish the job they started last week." Oh man, we need to let the Dolphins player see this somehow..They got me pumped up...If we beat them,,I'm joining that board next and will let them have it. Smokin in MD.

clear.gif

I don't want to defend the Pats D, but last week when the Cheifs scored 30+points on the SB champ weren't Bruschi and Milloy on the bench with injury? Thats only 2 of their 3 best players on that side of the ball. Also to say the Pats D is far superior to ours is a litte much even with those 2 in the lineup. If you look at the 3 parts of the D we have more talent at d-line, LB, and secondary. All it will take to beet the Cheifs is 3 punts in the first half for their offense. If we stop them 3 times to start the game the score will be atleast 17-0 going to halftime, and Holmes will be nothing but an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom