Chief game tickets needed BADLY!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chief game tickets needed BADLY!!!!

calif_dolfan71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. A friend and I are planning a trip to go to the Chief's game. I am told the Dolphin home games are usually sold out, does anyone know how I can get 2 good tickets to this game?????

Please Help!!!!!!

ok smart a55, I was hoping to find someone who either sells them as a ticket agent or perhaps a season ticket holder who isn't going to the game and is looking to unload some tix.

calif_dolfan71 said:
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. A friend and I are planning a trip to go to the Chief's game. I am told the Dolphin home games are usually sold out, does anyone know how I can get 2 good tickets to this game?????

Please Help!!!!!!

i have always had decent luck on ebay. they don't start selling individual tickets until june sometime, so if you want to do it that way, you can. just call on the day they go on sale. you'll get in the stadium.

2 things for you, 1. season ticket holders can buy tickets before the public, I will reply when i get my notice from the fins, and 2. tickets are pretty easy to get from scalpers outside the stadium usually for a good price.

Another thing. Dolphins games are never sold out. The TV station buys out the tickets before almost every game, with exception to the patriots and jets games. Either buy them when they come out or wait for ebay. there shouldn't be a huge demand for chiefs tickets.

It's true they don't sell out most games until the TV stations buy the last 2500 or so. The problem is not the games selling out, it's access to good tickets. Ticketmaster will have tickets, but not necessarily the best ones depending on what you like as far as seat location.

I love the back to back games with the Chiefs and then the Vikes. Should be a fun week!

calif_dolfan71 said:
Hey everyone,

Please Help!!!!!!
www.stubhub.com A group of us from finheaven will be sitting in section 130 row 24. The tickets are 98.00, plus 15% handling charge from stubhub, and 12.95 to mail your tickets. I will be flying out with my wife for the game. Good luck!:wink:

How the heck you been Crebet? Don't work the border, you got a bad memory!

Back
Top Bottom