Chiefs and Bills wanted obj | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs and Bills wanted obj

What does a player being in their prime have to do with OBJ? His prime is long gone. He's been on the downward slope for several years. Idk why Miami would want to add a problem like him to this team; don't they have enough problems already?
Exactly what problems has he had in recent years? He was certainly a prima donna early in career with the Giants and Browns but I haven’t heard of any problems he created with the Rams or Ravens.

I think he realizes that his best years are behind him and that is why he is willing to be a #3 WR at this stage of his career. Players and coaches in LA and Baltimore liked OBJ and he played well for both those teams and he was never a distraction on both of those teams like he was earlier in his career.

He’s older and more mature than he was earlier in his career and I don’t think McDaniel would have wanted him if he felt he wouldn’t come in and be a positive member of the team.

Exactly what problems has he had in recent years? He was certainly a prima donna early in career with the Giants and Browns but I haven’t heard of any problems he created with the Rams or Ravens.

I think he realizes that his best years are behind him and that is why he is willing to be a #3 WR at this stage of his career. Players and coaches in LA and Baltimore liked OBJ and he played well for both those teams and he was never a distraction on both of those teams like he was earlier in his career.

He’s older and more mature than he was earlier in his career and I don’t think McDaniel would have wanted him if he felt he wouldn’t come in and be a positive member of the team.

He was an entitled douchebag no way of sugarcoating imo, I mean how long ago was the plane ride incident?

The hope is he did some self reflection and rejected that version and is now in evolvement phase as a human and trying to become a good one in the process

The game is there and he’s gonna help us a lot, the upgrade from a Cedric Wilson to Odell is tremendous

He was an entitled douchebag no way of sugarcoating imo, I mean how long ago was the plane ride incident?

The hope is he did some self reflection and rejected that version and is now in evolvement phase as a human and trying to become a good one in the process

The game is there and he’s gonna help us a lot, the upgrade from a Cedric Wilson to Odell is tremendous
His contract appears to be a base of $3 million with incentives that could more than double his salary. So I expect him to come in and be on his best behavior and do everything he can do to maximize the money he can earn by reaching the incentives in his contract.

I would have been concerned with signing him earlier in his career simply because of the attitude issues he had. At this point in his career, I don’t have those same concerns and he is by far the best #3 WR on the Dolphins and likely is the best #3 WR in the entire league.

His contract appears to be a base of $3 million with incentives that could more than double his salary. So I expect him to come in and be on his best behavior and do everything he can do to maximize the money he can earn by reaching the incentives in his contract.

I would have been concerned with signing him earlier in his career simply because of the attitude issues he had. At this point in his career, I don’t have those same concerns and he is by far the best #3 WR on the Dolphins and likely is the best #3 WR in the entire league.
that’s a good point..

You have been humbled by your contract so let see if you have what it takes mentally to make double

Prove it Odell.

Awesome. She's still a skank, Bills are skanks, and now her proud father and OJ Simpson are currently high-fiving in hell, how poetic is that? Also agree on the Chiefs, when that real Mahomes bill comes due they are toast.
shouldn't the warning about the mahomes bill coming due also apply to the dolphins regarding their negotiations with tua?

What does a player being in their prime have to do with OBJ? His prime is long gone. He's been on the downward slope for several years. Idk why Miami would want to add a problem like him to this team; don't they have enough problems already?

What problems did OBJ cause in Baltimore last season when he was underutilized considering the weapons they have, especially when Andrews went down?

All I saw was Zay Flowers constantly commending him as a mentor.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Back
Top Bottom