Chiefs/Trent fan wishing Trent and the Dolphins the best of luck! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs/Trent fan wishing Trent and the Dolphins the best of luck!

AVaught

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Dolphins fans! I just want to let you know that not only did you get a great quarterback with Trent Green, but you also got a top of the line role model! There are few people in the history of the NFL as admirable as Trent Green. I'll continue to route for him wherever he is, and other than my Chiefs, there's noother team I'd like to see win a SuperBowl! Good Luck!
-Andrew V

I would love to see a Chiefs v Dolphins AFC Championship.

No doubt it's possilbe...for Miami just a matter of clicking as a team and avoiding the injury bug. Go Phins!

Welcome to FH.Thanks for taking the time to sign up and saying hello.

Take a look around and if you have time post a thread in our main forum and give us your insight of what to expect from T.Green :D

Welcome aboard and we all thank you for the positive introduction!

Hey Dolphins fans! I just want to let you know that not only did you get a great quarterback with Trent Green, but you also got a top of the line role model! There are few people in the history of the NFL as admirable as Trent Green. I'll continue to route for him wherever he is, and other than my Chiefs, there's noother team I'd like to see win a SuperBowl! Good Luck!
-Andrew V

Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the land of Aqua and Orange.

Back
Top Bottom