Chiefs V Bills Dilema - what helps more? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs V Bills Dilema - what helps more?

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
i think we need the NewEngalo Pills to win so we can stay in race for Home Field. and that also knocks off the last unbeaten. we get to play the pills again to prove ownership. so i say they need to win this one. i think.

it would have been nice if the bills won. this way KC doesn't take a giant leap over every team in the AFC. the bills have to many problems to be a threat this year. i really believe that.

we have to win the div before anything else. go chiefs

p.s. i will never cheer for the nills as long as i am a man of god.

come on, the score is only 5 - 28 right now.

The Bills could come back on the Chefs in the 2nd half.

I can't even type that with a straight face.

:D :lol:

:billsbite

Originally posted by 1972
come on, the score is only 5 - 28 right now.

The Bills could come back on the Chefs in the 2nd half.

I can't even type that with a straight face.

:D :lol:

:billsbite
as well you shouldn't try....Kevin Gilbride and Gregg Williams have embarrassed this franchise on national television once again...congrats to the Chiefs on their undefeated streak. I would say the Chiefs are great, but they are beating a pathetic team tonight so its hard to tell

I am enjoying this old fashioned *** whoopin'.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
I have to agree, I love watching the Bills get dismantled.
Well then you're in luck...with this coaching staff you'll definately be able to see your favorite comedy sitcom every Sunday

well at least some Phin Fans are enjoying this. i don't fear them, so i can hope they win. i know it hurts Chris Burman most when we beat them. i get true joy from that. i'd rather play the chiefs here than there in the playoffs... that is hands down the worst road game in the NFL.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
well at least some Phin Fans are enjoying this. i don't fear them, so i can hope they win. i know it hurts Chris Burman most when we beat them. i get true joy from that. i'd rather play the chiefs here than there in the playoffs... that is hands down the worst road game in the NFL.
theyve already locked up homefield advantage...go look at the rest of their schedule..it's insanely easy...sorry fellas, road to superbowl in AFC goes through Arrowhead...I'm not worried though, we won't even be in the playoffs

Yeah and winning in Arrowhead isn't easy so they could very well be in the Superbowl in January.

But you never know. An injury to a key player (Holmes,Green,...) could change the outcome of their season. Look at Denver without Plummer or even worse, at Miami without Fiedler last year.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Yeah and winning in Arrowhead isn't easy so they could very well be in the Superbowl in January.

But you never know. An injury to a key player (Holmes,Green,...) could change the outcome of their season. Look at Denver without Plummer or even worse, at Miami without Fiedler last year.

Very good point there FinsGoToGuy. But I was just recently getting over Miami's slump from last season, now you brought the terrible memories back into my head. Oh well, last season is last season, time to cheer on the 2003 Phins

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I cannot tell a lie

:spit: That is all you responded with before the Dolphins embarrassed your goats Sept 21 c-JERK .............................

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom