Chiefs website?

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
Hammered
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
6,605
Reaction score
0
Location
Strong Island
Anyone know the web address of the Chiefs website (not the NFL.com one but one like finheaven here). I have a friend who's a Chiefs fan and he was wondering where he could find the Chief's fan website. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
I would stay away from any Cheifs board. They seem like that they dont have much knowledge of football by there coments.
 

ChiefsFLAFan

Rookie
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
PhinDude88 said:
I would stay away from any Cheifs board. They seem like that they dont have much knowledge of football by there coments.
Please I just joined your board to answer this.

Go to chiefscoalitioncom/forums

I think you will find that the average poster there has more general and specific football knowledge than most, if not all, other groups you will find anywhere. I did not come here to diss any Fin fans as I am one, as long as the Fins are not playing my KC Chiefs and you guys have a great site here. But I must say the ChiefsCoalition board will rival anything you have seen.

I am fortunate enough to live in South Florida and love it and I generally get along with most Fin fans. But to say that Chiefs fans don't have much knowledge of football is ludicrous and I must take exception.

I would say, go read more than one post there and then make a comment about Chiefs fans football knowledge.

Good luck this coming year except that one weekend when you play the Chiefs.
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
ChiefsFLAFan said:
Please I just joined your board to answer this.

Go to chiefscoalitioncom/forums

I think you will find that the average poster there has more general and specific football knowledge than most, if not all, other groups you will find anywhere. I did not come here to diss any Fin fans as I am one, as long as the Fins are not playing my KC Chiefs and you guys have a great site here. But I must say the ChiefsCoalition board will rival anything you have seen.

I am fortunate enough to live in South Florida and love it and I generally get along with most Fin fans. But to say that Chiefs fans don't have much knowledge of football is ludicrous and I must take exception.

I would say, go read more than one post there and then make a comment about Chiefs fans football knowledge.

Good luck this coming year except that one weekend when you play the Chiefs.


Sorry, i didnt mean for it to sound like i was talking about everyone there. I just meant that some people on their doesnt seem to know much about football, because they think that Saban is dumb for asking for a 2nd rounder. Some of the guys on there seem really smart and there are some who dont.
 

ChiefsFLAFan

Rookie
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
OK, were cool then. Personally I think the deal will get done for less than a second but if it does take a second, I think Surtain will be a major difference maker on the Chiefs.
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
ChiefsFLAFan said:
OK, were cool then. Personally I think the deal will get done for less than a second but if it does take a second, I think Surtain will be a major difference maker on the Chiefs.

IMO Saban is asking for a 2nd and if you guys wont give up your second then the deal wont be done.
 

Chiefs_no_1

Red Army rising
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Anyone know the web address of the Chiefs website (not the NFL.com one but one like finheaven here). I have a friend who's a Chiefs fan and he was wondering where he could find the Chief's fan website. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
This is the best for news

1. http://kcchiefsnews.com/ <---------Fastest news

2. http://chiefs.scout.com/ < ---- Close second

forums

1. chiefscoalition.com

2. chiefshuddle.com
 

Chiefs_no_1

Red Army rising
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
PhinDude88 said:
IMO Saban is asking for a 2nd and if you guys wont give up your second then the deal wont be done.
Saban is probably bluffing, but we'll find out
 
Joined
Apr 11, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New Orleans, LA
I'm a fairly knowledgable football fan, and I'm one of the old-school moderators over at Chiefshuddle (I'm too new to post the URL, but Chiefs_no_1 has it in his post) . Check it out. I can't speak to Chiefs Coalition one way or the other (I like my home at chiefshuddle), but our site rocks. Also, we've got a huge non-Chiefs membership in the General NFL, other Sports, and Lounge forums.

Y'alls site rocks, too.
 
Top Bottom