Chiefs website?

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
Hammered
Reaction score
Anyone know the web address of the Chiefs website (not the NFL.com one but one like finheaven here). I have a friend who's a Chiefs fan and he was wondering where he could find the Chief's fan website. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I would stay away from any Cheifs board. They seem like that they dont have much knowledge of football by there coments.

ChiefsFLAFan

Rookie
Reaction score
PhinDude88 said:
I would stay away from any Cheifs board. They seem like that they dont have much knowledge of football by there coments.
Please I just joined your board to answer this.

Go to chiefscoalitioncom/forums

I think you will find that the average poster there has more general and specific football knowledge than most, if not all, other groups you will find anywhere. I did not come here to diss any Fin fans as I am one, as long as the Fins are not playing my KC Chiefs and you guys have a great site here. But I must say the ChiefsCoalition board will rival anything you have seen.

I am fortunate enough to live in South Florida and love it and I generally get along with most Fin fans. But to say that Chiefs fans don't have much knowledge of football is ludicrous and I must take exception.

I would say, go read more than one post there and then make a comment about Chiefs fans football knowledge.

Good luck this coming year except that one weekend when you play the Chiefs.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
ChiefsFLAFan said:
Please I just joined your board to answer this.

Go to chiefscoalitioncom/forums

I think you will find that the average poster there has more general and specific football knowledge than most, if not all, other groups you will find anywhere. I did not come here to diss any Fin fans as I am one, as long as the Fins are not playing my KC Chiefs and you guys have a great site here. But I must say the ChiefsCoalition board will rival anything you have seen.

I am fortunate enough to live in South Florida and love it and I generally get along with most Fin fans. But to say that Chiefs fans don't have much knowledge of football is ludicrous and I must take exception.

I would say, go read more than one post there and then make a comment about Chiefs fans football knowledge.

Good luck this coming year except that one weekend when you play the Chiefs.

Sorry, i didnt mean for it to sound like i was talking about everyone there. I just meant that some people on their doesnt seem to know much about football, because they think that Saban is dumb for asking for a 2nd rounder. Some of the guys on there seem really smart and there are some who dont.

ChiefsFLAFan

Rookie
Reaction score
OK, were cool then. Personally I think the deal will get done for less than a second but if it does take a second, I think Surtain will be a major difference maker on the Chiefs.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
ChiefsFLAFan said:
OK, were cool then. Personally I think the deal will get done for less than a second but if it does take a second, I think Surtain will be a major difference maker on the Chiefs.

IMO Saban is asking for a 2nd and if you guys wont give up your second then the deal wont be done.

Chiefs_no_1

Red Army rising
Reaction score
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Anyone know the web address of the Chiefs website (not the NFL.com one but one like finheaven here). I have a friend who's a Chiefs fan and he was wondering where he could find the Chief's fan website. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
This is the best for news

1. http://kcchiefsnews.com/ <---------Fastest news

2. http://chiefs.scout.com/ < ---- Close second

forums

1. chiefscoalition.com

2. chiefshuddle.com

Chiefs_no_1

Red Army rising
Reaction score
PhinDude88 said:
IMO Saban is asking for a 2nd and if you guys wont give up your second then the deal wont be done.
Saban is probably bluffing, but we'll find out

Reaction score
I'm a fairly knowledgable football fan, and I'm one of the old-school moderators over at Chiefshuddle (I'm too new to post the URL, but Chiefs_no_1 has it in his post) . Check it out. I can't speak to Chiefs Coalition one way or the other (I like my home at chiefshuddle), but our site rocks. Also, we've got a huge non-Chiefs membership in the General NFL, other Sports, and Lounge forums.

Y'alls site rocks, too.

Top Bottom