Chip on their shoulders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chip on their shoulders?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
Do we have any players with a chip (big or small) on their shoulders?!?!...Which player do you think feels like they have something to prove to themselves and the NFL...and perform that way on the field extra hard and be productive for us?...I'm gonna throw David Bostons name out there.

ChambersNBoston said:
Do we have any players with a chip (big or small) on their shoulders?!?!...Which player do you think feels like they have something to prove to themselves and the NFL...and perform that way on the field extra hard and be productive for us?...I'm gonna throw David Bostons name out there.

Ricky obviously does (doubt he feels this way tho). Feeley, the entire O-Line, Reggie Howard maybe.

yea Howard dude...he should be starting...thats how he feels.

Alot of our players are going to have chip on their shoulders. All the rookies wiill def have it because the higher rookies got to prove that they was worth the high draft pick. Boston will have it because he has got to prove that he can still tear up the NFL. ZT and JT will have it aswell because they got to prove that they can still do good in the 3-4 defense. Others plyers that will have it will prob be the OL, Madison, and Feeley.

PhinDude88 said:
Alot of our players are going to have chip on their shoulders. All the rookies wiill def have it because the higher rookies got to prove that they was worth the high draft pick. Boston will have it because he has got to prove that he can still tear up the NFL. ZT and JT will have it aswell because they got to prove that they can still do good in the 3-4 defense. Others plyers that will have it will prob be the OL, Madison, and Feeley.
All Good Points PhinDude...we did jus come off a 4-12 season. :yeahthat: :lol:

I'm look for more of an indepth answer rather than "Oh everyone has a chip on their shoulder because of so and so" I'm asking for a player you see in particular because not "everyone" can get that monkey off thier back.

I am going to say Chambers....YES he already is great, but if he had a decent QB who would throw to him regularly he would be talked about like people talk about Moss and T.O., I think Saban will open it up and Chambers will have his best year ever....BIG NUMBERS!! :)

eddie moore, needs to prove he was worth a 2nd round pick. not to mention the guys he has to compete against, i.e. chaning crowder and donnie spragan.

Back
Top Bottom