Choice making and logic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choice making and logic

Originally posted by inFINSible
Lee2000....couldn't agree more!...As far as the press goes....they're just pandering to the pessimists....the fist win of the season and everybody will be scrambling to jump back on the bandwagon.....
i know i never left the bandwagon. but i do have every right to criticize my team, just like everyone in the country is allowed to criticize their president. Don't tell me you've never criticized this team for something

"I never said AJ wasn't any good....I just said I didn't know if he was or not"......

" I didn't say our line wasn't any good, I just said that they may not be any good".....
what is your point?

"I didn't say this team or FO sucks, I just said that they aren't doing things like I would have done them....if what they are doing works then I'm all for it...just like I have been all along....As long as we're winning, I'm a Dolphins fan!"

:rolleyes: [/B]

what is your problem man? according to you, true fin fans cannot criticize their team. we have every right to say what we want as fans, the fact of the matter is we are fans. just b/c *you* don't agree with what we say doesn't mean you are any more of a fan than we are.

Just because someone criticizes a move by the FO does not mean that person is entirely negative and not a true fan. some people need to stop being so righteous and start being more realistic.

I am going to criticize what i see that i don't like, and still root for my team when the season starts. even if we lose the first game like we did last year, i still watched the second game and rooted for my team. I live in Dallas Cowboy country and guess who was not afraid to drive around with HUGE dolphin magnets on his vehicles? All year, even when they lost. I caught crap at work when they lost, but you know what i tell people: i am not a fairweather fan... i root for my team whether they win or lose. If they lose, as a fan, i can say what i want to say, criticize who i want to criticize. thats the beauty of sports! realize it!

peace
-tex

Back
Top Bottom