Chop | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

I’ve watched hundreds of reps, coordinators absolutely adjusted their game plans during the game, at half time, and before games actually started

This was the most disruptive player in the game…period

**** being a technician
Anyone who watched more then one Penn St. game saw this clear as day brother ty!

Chop is going to play right away for obvious reasons. I’ve learned over the years to lower my expectations for these young guys. It’s a learning curve & it takes time for them to adapt. But Chop has serious talent, hope the kid is part of the group that takes us to the promise land.

There was a report I heard that Miami actually had Chop rated above the other edges, specifically b/c of how Weaver wants to run his DL rotations. Weaver wants to be able to use Chop all over the DL, even at NT sometimes. This is how Chop was used at Penn State and it's probably not something you could do with Latu, Verse or Thomas.

Obviously this could just be the usual, "he was the guy we wanted all along" stuff, but it is consistent with how I expect Weaver to run our DL rotations this season. It also mitigates the loss of Wilkins and would increase the snap potential for Chop even after 2 and 15 are back.

Chop is going to play right away for obvious reasons. I’ve learned over the years to lower my expectations for these young guys. It’s a learning curve & it takes time for them to adapt. But Chop has serious talent, hope the kid is part of the group that takes us to the promise land.
Enjoy the ride.
It's more fun that way. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom