Chop | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

Chop WILL start...

Our guys are hurt.

Chop starts.... this will be fun to watch.
In all seriousness, Chop isn’t ready to start. I wouldn’t be surprised if the team has him come off the bench even with Chubb and Phillips out. He is the definition of a boom or bust prospect; all the athleticism is there but he has never put any of it together on the field.

In all seriousness, Chop isn’t ready to start. I wouldn’t be surprised if the team has him come off the bench even with Chubb and Phillips out. He is the definition of a boom or bust prospect; all the athleticism is there but he has never put any of it together on the field.
Oh, I agree...

But he's going to get those snaps. Trial by fire, bitch.

We've got no one else.

No we are not man. Some of us our die hard who fly to draft who have seaon tickets out of state. I am tired of CG given ever damn opportunity and F it up. Its depressing but yes waiting for the same fan boys to say what do you know bla bla bla when he have someone who has been with fins for 20 ****ing years with nothing to show for it.

Oh, I agree...

But he's going to get those snaps. Trial by fire, bitch.

We've got no one else.
Firmly believe Phillips will be back on limited snaps much earlier than people are expecting. Cam Wake made the same recovery (albeit a few weeks earlier in the year) in his 30s and started the season. Medical science has improved since then and Phillips is 25.

I'm torn on this pick. I want to like it but also think o line could use some juice. Working in construction all these years i feel I know absolutely nothing about if Chop will be great pick . I do hope he is though.

Back
Top Bottom