chows are pi$$ed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chows are pi$$ed

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just heard a pat fan on the radio. PI$$ED OFF! It seems that they sold out the stadium again but only a small % of them got to the game. No for lack of trying. 7 hrs traffic with the team telling everyone to keep coming to the game. Then they run out of 30$ parking and tell them all to go home. TAKE YOUR 100$ ANS SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$ NO REFUNDS, says Kraft. Well not literally but IF you got to the stadium you prob sat in traffic for hrs and hrs, dug out your own seat and missed a good portion of the game. If you missed it well...you know how kraft feels.:lol: :nana: :dance: :tongueout :moon: :laughat:

Horrible fans? At least they go to their teams games! They drive in feet of snow and gusting winds to see their team in the bitter cold? That is called dedication unlike what the Dolphins have. What the Miami people's excuse? It's too hot? Drink some water you pussies and support your team!

People from Maine, NH, and Vermont made it to the game because they followed the advice to leave early.

Some knuckleheads didn't get the message......even though it was on every 5 minutes.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Horrible fans? At least they go to their teams games! They drive in feet of snow and gusting winds to see their team in the bitter cold? That is called dedication unlike what the Dolphins have. What the Miami people's excuse? It's too hot? Drink some water you pussies and support your team!

Ouch...

Yeah, pat's fans are loyal, NOT!!!!!!!! 29,000 never even made it to the game, that's loyalty for ya!!!!!!!!:stuck: :stuck: :stuck: :stuck: :nesucks:

Originally posted by dusty_hog

If I lived in Miami I would go to their home games, I would have season tix, but I don't... so I don't. I go the pats vs phins game in foxboro.

Yes... horrible fans, maybe not by loyalty, but most pats fans are classless, and don't know what they are talking about. There are the exceptions that come to this board, that offer good input which I appreciate, but living hear I run into to many patriot fans that are so off base it's not even funny.

Agreed I live in NE also. I've had Pats fans tell me the opposing team "went out of script" after Pats loses. That's funny.

SO is this thread about we cant beat the football team so lets bash the fans?

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
Agreed I live in NE also. I've had Pats fans tell me the opposing team "went out of script" after Pats loses. That's funny.

Hey.....did you sell the Z28 and buy a Ford F-150??

Just in time if ya did :lol:

How about that Miami playoff game vs Baltimore.

Miami was a VEEERRRRYYYYYY desolate place. :D

Back
Top Bottom