Chris Bober | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Bober

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
I live up here in Bills country,and they are all over this guy. But I heard on sportingnews radio today, that he is visiting Miami tomorrow. Anyone else hear this? And what are your thought on Bober?

Hes a good center. If Miami does sign him then that probably means that Mckinney will be moving to right guard. But, i haven't heard anything about him coming here for a visit.

His natural position is at center,but I have read that he also has played the RT postion.

he's a terrific player.. i live in ny/nj area and see him play every week.. i said from the begiining i hoped miami would sign him.. my gut tells me mckinney is a better guard than center.. bober is a solid and yet another young player .. if miami signs him it kills 2 birds with one stone.. by moving mckinney to RG .. i got my fingers crossed !!!

he is coming to buffalo and will be signed. He wants to play for McNally.

Just read an article on Billszone.com that he has a funeral to attend. Can't see how hes coming here tomorrow. Plus, if he is really good why aren't the Giants resigning him?? They need linemen bad.:confused:

..."SCOUTING REPORT: C Chris Bober originally was penciled in as the left tackle, then right tackle. He wound up having to fill in at center when Dusty Zeigler faltered. Bober has been so good he almost certainly will be back in the spot in 2003. Bober is one of the smartest players on the team and does a good job identifying defenses. His biggest strength is his role in improving the center-quarterback exchange, which is much more reliable. Bober has a nice build for a center, with a broad, powerful chest. He uses a crouch in which his backside is unusually high. That makes it easier for the quarterback to receive the ball cleanly...."

Link

I don't see this guy unseating McKinney. He would probably be a good RT prospect & backup Center.

He's good, nothing great. I don't think he's any better than Bobbie Williams or Cosey Coleman.

You know all you guys say this guys are good, but my question is do you think Cosey Coleman & Bobbie Williams are better than Perry and is Bober better than Ruddy also Has anyone heard any news on BObbie Williams

Originally posted by RunRicky34
You know all you guys say this guys are good, but my question is do you think Cosey Coleman & Bobbie Williams are better than Perry and is Bober better than Ruddy also Has anyone heard any news on BObbie Williams

I think they are all upgrades.
Our interior line was pathetic last year.
My choices would be:
1. B Williams
2. Bober
3. Coleman

ok ZEVO .. being that your so smart.. than why is there a report bober will be in miami on thursday for a visit .. i have to admit.. the giants are my 2nd favorite nfl team ... and know what bober can do ... he's a solid player who can play 3 positions.. miami must sign this guy .. don't let him leave town mr. spielman!!!! please sign him.. and our line woes will be gone.. bober can be miami's center and mckinney the RG .. come on rick grow a pair for once.. please!!! bober is worth it!!!

i have only been posting at this fourm for a little while. but i already know who my least favorite poster is..........zevo.

Back
Top Bottom