Chris Chamber finished the season with the most yards per reception | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chamber finished the season with the most yards per reception

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Who was the last rookie that did this? And when ? And for whom ?

no, but....

since this is a tough one - please fill in the :confused: :

The last rookie to lead the league was :confused: of the :confused: , who had a 23.5-yard average (35 receptions for 823 yards) in 1995

please fill in the :confused: :

The last rookie to lead the league was :confused: of the :confused: , who had a 23.5-yard average (35 receptions for 823 yards) in 1995

:confused:

it is a tidbit for sure...so guess

hint: he still plays for the same team as in 1995, has 177 careero receptions and played ag. us this year ;)

Re: it is a tidbit for sure...so guess

Originally posted by dolphan39
hint: he still plays for the same team as in 1995, has 177 careero receptions and played ag. us this year ;)

haven't a clue. must be as important as, if a canoe were floating up steam and four wheels fell off, how many flapjacks would it take to wallpaper a doghouse?:D

what...............!

Dave needs to wake up and realize that Jay Fiedler is not a starter in the NFL, just a quality backup. If we sign Jay Fiedler to a long term contract, I will call for Dave's hanging myself. Let's get Ricky Williams. 'Phins in 2002!

that pass to mcknight couldn't have been thrown any better, what was jay supposed to do, run out and catch it for him. what on earth do you want!:eek:

Re: what...............!

Originally posted by dolfan06
that pass to mcknight couldn't have been thrown any better, what was jay supposed to do, run out and catch it for him. what on earth do you want!:eek:
Jay could have spoken to the grounds crew and made sure the turf was in better condition since McDrops said that he lost his footing and that is why he headed it to McAllister.
clear.gif

Re: Re: what...............!

Jay could have spoken to the grounds crew and made sure the turf was in better condition since McDrops said that he lost his footing and that is why he headed it to McAllister.
clear.gif

i'll try to post again, what McK had to say was complete bs!

i didn't think there was!

there was no excuse :fire:

he must have just been looking for somewhere to run, there was noway that ball should have hit him in the shoulder pads, receivers are taught to use their hands!

Back
Top Bottom