Chris Chambers interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers interview

I don't think Chambers doesn't want Evans in miami, I just think Chambers believes he will be drafted before the 20th pick.

Originally posted by dolphan39
intersting comment...

Yea that stood out to me too. Last I mentioned it here on the board and people jump all over me, but now I see I was right, the fans aren't filling up the stadium and obviously the team is noticing....that's not the case at the Bills, Jets, and Pat's games...where their fans show up reguardless of how good or bad the team is. And when fans show up in the cold blistering weather that those teams play in and Miami's, not all, but a lot, of fareweathered fan can't be at the best weathered games in the AFCE....that's too bad and sad. So if someone jumps on me this time for saying that we have fareweather fans, not supporting the team, then complainting, I will kindly tell them to go to ::::lol:
but I'm :cry: that the players are noticing the empty stands.

Originally posted by Thundercracker
I don't think Chambers doesn't want Evans in miami, I just think Chambers believes he will be drafted before the 20th pick.

Well, that certainly would be true if Evans does go off the board 4th among receivers. It makes a good bit of sense...

Back
Top Bottom