Chris Chambers vs. Jerry Rice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers vs. Jerry Rice

5434.....chill out pal...don't get your 'panties' in a knot...for a lawyer you're awful sensitive. I'd hate to see you in court...you'd be crying like a Detroit Lions fan.........rofl !!!!!
just having fun

ok whatever man ill see you guys all later, i sorta have a bad temper but its true, they should go to their message boards and talk about their pathetic teams....

Good thing you weren't around for the last Bills' fan raid of this board!! I think we'd all still be in the middle of it!!! hahahah

This is a really good board, and some very intelligent fans from other teams post here. Of course we get some other team's trash as well, but the moderators do a good job of cleaning up the mess.

Can't blast other teams fans that are visiting "nicely" hehe

5434....PLEASURE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE! THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS HERE IS OUR MUTUAL LOVE FOR THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO!

hey bod, and dw, thanks for your posts and info. I get a little over my head when other teams make rude remarks about my fins. Just as long as they are making intelligent remarks and arent talking smack.

Look, I'm a huge Chambers fan.... BUT, c'mon your comparing him to best WR in NFL HISTORY...I think its a little premature...to think he is goning to be like rice, let alone better than him!! so i say take it one year at a time, and dont make such comparisons, hopefully he will be better, BUT WE ARE JUMPING WAYYYYYY AHEAD OF OURSELVES!!!!

here's a WR you can hope CC can live up - #42 Paul Warfield

his rookie year:
Year Team G-S No. Yds. Avg. LG TD
1964 Cleveland 14-NA 52 920 17.7 62t 9

blows aways CC's though - 9 TDs as a rook :eek:

Back
Top Bottom