Chris Foerster and the "offense is already in place" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Foerster and the "offense is already in place"

Ok I have a great idea, how about they promote "Muck" for the offensive vacancy. The muck offense is suppose to be very potent. With all seriousness though I do agree with Muck, we are not going to spend a week searching for an Offensive Coordinator. I suppose this coach has had prior coaching experience as a coordinator in a school. I have to also agree with the negative people which includes me and those who want to benefit from the team. I do have the understanding however of the situation but I'm afraid that there is nothing that we can do. Working in an offense that has been ranked the best in Indianapolis can qualify him for our vacant spot.

juniorseau55 said:
Ok I have a great idea, how about they promote "Muck" for the offensive vacancy. The muck offense is suppose to be very potent.

Yeah man. I've got all the Tecmo Bowl plays down in my head. All 4 of them. We would be unstoppable....unless someone matched my playcall. :lol:

Denny said:
Muck calles his illness "serious". how serious? What is it? When Muck talked to Joe Collier, did he tell him how serious? When Muck talked to Joe Collier's doctor did he tell him how serious?

P.S.
Olly...you keep toeing that company line here at Finheaven.

It was serious enough that His Dr told him to "cut back"
This from the press conference yesterday.

So tell me Dr Denny... what would Your expert advice been to JC given you know as little or less than Muck about the situation.

I find your attitude in this thread less than desirable. Not because of your opinion, but rather your pompous diatribe with NO factual basis.

Muck said:
Since some on this board are such experts, I'd love to hear what YOU would have done. Just be warned.....your plan will be picked apart relentlessly.
But Muck, we play Madden so that makes us an expert on all things football especially general manager, coach, offensive and defensive coordination. Duh :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:
(especially on the rookie setting)

My oh My, is it september yet? Can this team ever do anything without some people putting it down for 3 months?Like I said before, some people are just never happy with anything.Some people on here could have Anna and Britney naked in front of them and they'd still complain about something.

Ozzy rules!!

Jimmy James said:
If I had Anna and Britney naked in front of me, I'd be complaining that Salma wasn't there... ;)
See, I knew it Jimmy... :roflmao:

Ozzy rules!!

Well, wouldn't you wonder why you had all this plastic in front of you when a really beautiful woman could be there? :tongue:

Britneys all natural man!!!!! I saw her when I was in LA and nuthin' is fake on that body.

I find the whole situation on offense depressing.
Particularly the apparent lack of involvement Spielman has had in it.

Clumpy said:
Miami offense:

Ricky run left....Ricky run right....Fiedler to Boston incomplete....PUNT!

:foundout:
Miami offense vs. Buffalo

Ricky run right.....First Down
Ricky run left......First Down
Ricky run up the gut........Touchdown

Next series:
Ricky run left...........First Down
Ricky run right.........9 yards.
Feeley to Chambers ..........Touchdown

Live it. Learn it. Love it. But most important for Billygoat fans..........Deal with it. :lol:

No need for depression, the offense will better than last year, it can't be any worse. Feidler or Feeley, does it even matter, Collier or Foerster, does it really matter the offense is already there, they just need to call the right plays at the right time, probably the majority will be running plays for Ricky, the O-line is all I am worried about if it improves so will our offense and the personnel on the line is better this year IMO.
If the lines can hold, we will pull in the superbowl.

Is this guy Foerester a DO BOY for Wanny or we'll he show some spunk? If this offense fails there is no hope for Wanny & Co. to remain here so whether we go deep in the playoffs or just plain suck at least something positive is happening.

(OPTIMISM IS THE KEY TO SECCESS)

This is very disturbing news IMO.

I'm not at all comfortable with the way Dave has handled the new OC job this off-season either. Even J. Collier was a reach IMO. The guy had zero experience at the OC position, and now he's replacing him with another zero experience guy???.... :shakeno:

This so-called "over-exaustion" is JC's illness. Nothing more from what we know, or what they'll tell us. This "illness" is not at all life threatening either.

MY OPINION : This "illness" sounds more like a cop out to me. JC simply was not ready to take on the responsibility IMO, and he decided that this was the time to step down before getting himself in deeper doo doo.

I have a very hard time buying the "illness" line. If it's not life threatening, how sick could he actually be???....Does he have the flu??....a 24 hr virus???....What is the "illness"????...

Thus far, they've tapped danced around answering that question. Why???...

This has been a joke of an off-season IMO, and the Phinz offense is being dragged down because of it. I don't like it....AT ALL!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!! :cry:

Muck said:
Yeah man. I've got all the Tecmo Bowl plays down in my head. All 4 of them. We would be unstoppable....unless someone matched my playcall. :lol:
Ahh. Muck with the Tecmo Bowl reference. Nice. :up:

Back
Top Bottom