Chris Foerster Hired By The 49ers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Foerster Hired By The 49ers

Good for him. We all make mistakes and decisions that we later regret. Hopefully he has learned from those mistakes and can get his life back together.
Oh, I'm with you. Just a bit surprised someone rolled the dice on him this fast.

Good for him. We all make mistakes and decisions that we later regret. Hopefully he has learned from those mistakes and can get his life back together.

I've also never sent a video of myself snorting cocaine to a hooker, who later in the video I told I loved and wanted to sniff a line off her booty cheeks.

Snorting coke in a video chat with a Vegas hooker while he was in his Dolphins office just before heading to a team meeting, sounds to me like a pretty big mistake. For a coach to be so out of control was completely reckless and remember, he was meant to be a good influence on the young Offensive Tackle we had drafted, Laremy Tunsil.
The thing that still amazes me is that Adam Gase didn't have a clue that Foerster had a problem. Besides, I didn't think he was such a great O-line coach while he was here.

The thing that still amazes me is that Adam Gase didn't have a clue that Foerster had a problem. Besides, I didn't think he was such a great O-line coach while he was here.

Gase is cooked most anytime you see him.. I’d find it hard to believe that he didn’t know.. more likely that Charlie use was prevalent in that coaching regime.

Back
Top Bottom