Chris Grier & Coach Flores discuss the 1st round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier & Coach Flores discuss the 1st round

I expect an attorney and new anchor to use proper grammar and not struggle for words. I expect a HC to win. I like Flo's thought process
Some people are more comfortable getting up and expressing themselves in public and some people arenā€™t that comfortable. All I care about regarding Flores is that he is able to express himself to his players and coaches and letā€™s them know exactly what he expects out of each one of them. I havenā€™t seen that as problem with Flores in his two years with the Dolphins. So I really donā€™t care how he comes across in these type settings.

Have to agree with the comments, they were looking for players with not only talent but with a love for the game, a toughness that is innate to a football player. The one thing you can say about both our first round picks is the drive and desire both of them have for the game. Waddle is a game changer for sure and I'm sure Tua had quite a bit of input in the decision as well. As far as #18 he is a game changer as well, arguably the best pass rusher to come out of college this year, sure he has a medical history but so do many others who play the game. Any player is one hit away from having their career ended and the Dolphins understand this.....
Phin up

I donā€™t like hearing them focus on how good Waddle is in the return game. Please, no.

I wonder if Waddle was "their primary target" or the fallback optionšŸ§.

Anyway, now they made the pick, let's all be positive and hope for the best!

I wonder if Waddle was "their primary target" or the fallback optionšŸ§.

Anyway, now they made the pick, let's all be positive and hope for the best!
Both our picks got sent to the podium quickly. I would say they targeted both players but I believe Waddle was always their choice.

Back
Top Bottom